Extra Luggage tags for sale!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cancunbride2be

cancunbride2be
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:37 PM

Hi Ladies,
    Well I am one week away from leaving for cancun to get married (woohoo) and I am trying to post some extras I have "found" now that I am packing everything up.
    So...I have 30 extra airplane luggage tags, in the box with bow and thank you tag, like this:

Airplane Luggage Tags - From $2.99*

I dont know what I was thinking when I ordered this many...I think I thought that we were giving one per person but we aren't...

I paid $3.00 each. Please post or PM me if interested with your best offer and we can work something out (plus shipping but that we can figure out later).

Thanks ladies!
    Happily Married 1/25/08
    Dreams Resort, Cancun

#2 ImHisBlonde

ImHisBlonde
    • 13 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:51 PM

Hey there,

How much are you selling them for? 3.00 each plus shipping right? And do I need to purchase all of them?
      THough if you dont get rid of them and since you already have them you could put two in each bag, most people have more then 1 bag anyways!

#3 cancunbride2be

cancunbride2be
      • 153 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ImHisBlonde
        Hey there,

How much are you selling them for? 3.00 each plus shipping right? And do I need to purchase all of them?
        THough if you dont get rid of them and since you already have them you could put two in each bag, most people have more then 1 bag anyways!
        I thought about that....but since these are my favors/place cards, I didn't want to "ruin the surprise" by putting the in the OOT bags as well. So to answer your question...yes I would like to get $3.00 but I will accept offers and no, you dont have to take all of them. Whatever you may need is fine with me. PM me if you are interested!
        Happily Married 1/25/08
        Dreams Resort, Cancun

#4 kingstonbride

kingstonbride
        • 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:10 AM

sent you a message

#5 Melba

Melba
          • 132 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 12:56 PM

Sent you a PM too. I am having 30 guests, so this might work out as my seat cards/favors.

#6 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:17 PM

I just wanted to say hi! ~waves~
              I will just miss you by days when we get there... it came up so fast!

I hope you have a perfect wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users