Photo

American Idol - Season 7

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#81 Birdie07

Birdie07
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:39 PM

I hate my DVR. My friend was one of the last two girls. They're sitting talking and my dvr stops recording. So I didn't see them actually say it but my friend didn't make it. So sad. She got pretty far though. And now more people know about her. I'm still proud she got as far as she did. Anyways stupid DVR!

#82 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:52 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CaliaA07
    I hate my DVR. My friend was one of the last two girls. They're sitting talking and my dvr stops recording. So I didn't see them actually say it but my friend didn't make it. So sad. She got pretty far though. And now more people know about her. I'm still proud she got as far as she did. Anyways stupid DVR!
    My DVR stopped too! I was like WTF!?? So which one was your friend I'm dying to know which one made it... Carden or the other girl??

#83 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:54 PM

Carden was my friend and she didn't make it. The Joann girl did.

#84 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:05 AM

BUMMER! I liked Carden, the other girl was good too. Tough call. I was disapointed with the Jasiah(sp) decision too. I liked his orginality.

#85 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
      • 933 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:18 AM

I was thinking about this, i don't know much about DVRs but i think the show lasted longer than 1hour. could that be why it got cut off?

Poor, sweet, homeless JOsiah! He breaks my heart! I hope that he is okay!

I think this season is going to be awesome!
        My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#86 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:43 AM

Poor Cardin...She was better than average imo....the exposure can't hurt though and maybe someone important will check out her myspace and go from there :)

Josiah, I feel bad for the kid and have to admire his determination. There may be hope for him too. Side note, I really like that girl from Ireland and the biker chick...they can sing!!

#87 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:52 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by CaliaA07
            BTW this is online, not that you want to see it, but if you do:
            (she comes in around 4:30)
            YouTube - American Idol // Feb 13, 2008 // Top 24 cut // Part 4 of 4

#88 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:32 PM

I cried when Josiah got cut. Maybe it's just the pmsing but I was so sad for him. I was crying and saying "But he's homeless. What does he have to go back to? Can't the judges help him out since they have cash to spare?" I'm so pathetic. Poor FI!
              Happily married since 2008

#89 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
              • 933 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:16 PM

Rachel that is how i was and ry was like oh, boo hoo. The only thing is, i wonder why he left. I mean, maybe his mom would love to hear from him and reconcile with him. or maybe she was an a-hole. but anyway, he broke my heart! oh, and the girl whose dad died broke my heart too
                My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#90 Birdie07

Birdie07
                • 1,218 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:20 PM

Thanks for the link. I was so sad for Josiah too. I was like he already has nothing and they broke his heart. I was worried he'd do something drastic. It made me cry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users