American Idol - Season 7

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#61 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
  • Banned
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 12:12 PM

Okay. I have to say that since I read through all of the posts I fell a bit guilty about thinking the "Go Down Moses" guy was sooooo funny. I don't want to laugh at someone with a handicap... But, really - I can't get that song out of my head now! It is stuck - has been since I heard him sing it. AAUUGGHHH!!!!

#62 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:01 PM

I love him!!! :]

#63 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
      • 933 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 07:56 AM

Tammy, I totally did not click on that link because I just got that song out of my head! Don't want it back there again!
        you are my brother......
        My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#64 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 11:19 AM

Tammy I also couldn't watch your link either because that song has also been stuck in my head for days!! I wasn't a bad song (maybe not the best singer) but I'm still trying to get it out of my head! Wasn't it hilarious that they were singing it with him and Paula started dancing...lol

#65 Birdie07

Birdie07
          • 1,218 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:06 AM

When I was home for my AHR a few weeks ago a family that I grew up couldn't keep it a secret. A friend of mine I grew up with made it to the top 24. They weren't suppose to let it out but they did. Anyways her and her sister will be on Monday at the ATL. tryouts. Her name is Cardin McKinney. So you guys should watch. She's an amazing singer. She has a myspace if you want to listen to her music. Anyways I"m super excited!!!

#66 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:09 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by CaliaA07
              When I was home for my AHR a few weeks ago a family that I grew up couldn't keep it a secret. A friend of mine I grew up with made it to the top ten. They weren't suppose to let it out but they did. Anyways her and her sister will be on Monday at the ATL. tryouts. Her name is Cardin McKinney. So you guys should watch. She's an amazing singer. She has a myspace if you want to listen to her music. Anyways I"m super excited!!!
              Wow, that is so cool!

#67 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:22 AM

No way, how cool is that? I'll totally look out for her. She must be awesome!!

I used to go to summer camp with LaToya London...she made it pretty far a few seasons back. I think she's in The Color Purple broadway play now.
                A guy at my job made it to Hollywood (like down the street..haha) but he was promptly cut. He still works at my job...LOL

#68 staceyandadam

staceyandadam
                • 114 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:59 PM

Yeah for American Idol! It is also another show I can get my fiancee to watch with me! We Tivo it and watch in bed! Fan-freakin-tastic!!
                  **Stace**

#69 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 10:47 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CaliaA07
                    They weren't suppose to let it out but they did. Anyways her and her sister will be on Monday at the ATL. tryouts. Her name is Cardin McKinney. So you guys should watch. She's an amazing singer. She has a myspace if you want to listen to her music. Anyways I"m super excited!!!
                    I don't think they showed her audition But that's okay because they don't show all the good ones, got to make room for the weak people for entertainment value! I just listened to her myspace and yeah, she is really good! Does she write too? Fingers crossed for her, she will be a force to reckon with this season... I can't wait for the real stuff to begin :o)

#70 Birdie07

Birdie07
                    • 1,218 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:48 PM

they showed her hug her sister but not her audition. They might tonight when they show the rest. She was in the red dress crying. She does write also yes. Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users