Sign in to follow this  
starchild

American Idol - Season 7

I hate my DVR. My friend was one of the last two girls. They're sitting talking and my dvr stops recording. So I didn't see them actually say it but my friend didn't make it. So sad. She got pretty far though. And now more people know about her. I'm still proud she got as far as she did. Anyways stupid DVR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
I hate my DVR. My friend was one of the last two girls. They're sitting talking and my dvr stops recording. So I didn't see them actually say it but my friend didn't make it. So sad. She got pretty far though. And now more people know about her. I'm still proud she got as far as she did. Anyways stupid DVR!
My DVR stopped too! I was like WTF!?? So which one was your friendhuh.gif I'm dying to know which one made it... Carden or the other girl??

BUMMER! I liked Carden, the other girl was good too. Tough call. I was disapointed with the Jasiah(sp) decision too. I liked his orginality.

I was thinking about this, i don't know much about DVRs but i think the show lasted longer than 1hour. could that be why it got cut off?

Poor, sweet, homeless JOsiah! He breaks my heart! I hope that he is okay!

I think this season is going to be awesome!

Poor Cardin...She was better than average imo....the exposure can't hurt though and maybe someone important will check out her myspace and go from there :)

Josiah, I feel bad for the kid and have to admire his determination. There may be hope for him too. Side note, I really like that girl from Ireland and the biker chick...they can sing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
BTW this is online, not that you want to see it, but if you do:
(she comes in around 4:30)
YouTube - American Idol // Feb 13, 2008 // Top 24 cut // Part 4 of 4

I cried when Josiah got cut. Maybe it's just the pmsing but I was so sad for him. I was crying and saying "But he's homeless. What does he have to go back to? Can't the judges help him out since they have cash to spare?" I'm so pathetic. Poor FI!

Rachel that is how i was and ry was like oh, boo hoo. The only thing is, i wonder why he left. I mean, maybe his mom would love to hear from him and reconcile with him. or maybe she was an a-hole. but anyway, he broke my heart! oh, and the girl whose dad died broke my heart too sad.gif

Thanks for the link. I was so sad for Josiah too. I was like he already has nothing and they broke his heart. I was worried he'd do something drastic. It made me cry.