Sign in to follow this  
edna

Help needed getting shoes!

I want to get a pair of high heel sandals for the Legal Ceremony and Church and then I want a pair of wedges for the reception.... but can't find any in ivory. Any ideas to help me decide and where to buy?

Hi Yari, well I dont want to spend more than 300 in both... but if we can a better deal, I will very very happy and my budget too!!! cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
Thank you Tami I saw one pair of lovely Caparros on the 6pm page you sent... now those are on my list! cheesy.gif

Thank you Ann, i love Nina shoes but do you think a sand color will look OK with an ivory dress?

I got amazing shoes for my wedding that I loved and were soo comfy and they are dyable, so you can make them any colour you want. I got them from Nathan Shoes Coloriffics Cilena they have great prices and they deliver everywhere pretty much.

Here is a picture of my shoes, just so you can see the style I got, but there are lots of styles. Coloriffics are the brand and they have tons of dyeable shoes. (You can't tell from this picture, but they are wedge)

Click the image to open in full size.