Photo

Dress Issues!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 NYJen

NYJen
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:38 PM

Oh Michelle, I'm so happy you're happy. I know this was tough in the beginning but it all paid off. You look GORGEOUS in that dress and you're right, it fits you like a glove. I don't think you should try to lose anymore weight. You look great now. You may look like a toothpick if you lose anymore.

#32 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:48 PM

Michelle, your dress is beautiful!
      Michelle

#33 Jenn

Jenn
      • 1,557 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:13 PM

You look beautiful!!! Congrats! So glad everything worked out!

#34 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:40 PM

The dress fits you perfectly!! You look great in it. No more stressing over diets! You look perfect!
          Happily married since 2008

#35 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:34 PM

That dress looks like it was made for you! I love it! All your hard work paid off - I am so happy for you!!

#36 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
            • 178 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:01 PM

That dress is amazing on you and very similar to something I tried on yesterday. But I swear they're all starting to look alike though.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the maker of that dress? Just curious because of the discontinued issue you ran into. I am really tired of trying on dresses. It's supposed to be the most fun part of the planning process and it's making me the craziest!

#37 michelle08

michelle08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,702 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:06 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by NYJen
                Oh Michelle, I'm so happy you're happy. I know this was tough in the beginning but it all paid off. You look GORGEOUS in that dress and you're right, it fits you like a glove. I don't think you should try to lose anymore weight. You look great now. You may look like a toothpick if you lose anymore.
                Thanks Jen!! and everyone else! Thanks for the kind words about dieting...but looking good in the dress and looking good in a swim suit are two completely different things..so I have a lot more work to do.. :)

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ChristinaH
                That dress is amazing on you and very similar to something I tried on yesterday. But I swear they're all starting to look alike though.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the maker of that dress? Just curious because of the discontinued issue you ran into. I am really tired of trying on dresses. It's supposed to be the most fun part of the planning process and it's making me the craziest!
                I understand what you are going through completely! They do all start looking the same and the process was not fun for me at all! That is why it's such a good feeling to say I LOVE my dress! The maker is San Patrick who is also Pronovia I guess? I never could find it online anywhere...I guess because it was being discontinued...

#38 Leia78

Leia78
                • VIP Member
                • 2,459 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:10 PM

You look great Michelle. It's the perfect dress. I'm so happy for you!

#39 coreyphil

coreyphil
                  • 497 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 09:57 PM

Congratulations Michelle! The dress is beautiful and it DOES fit you perfectly! I'm so glad you found the one that you love!

#40 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
                    • 178 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:32 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by michelle08
                      Thanks Jen!! and everyone else! Thanks for the kind words about dieting...but looking good in the dress and looking good in a swim suit are two completely different things..so I have a lot more work to do.. :)

I understand what you are going through completely! They do all start looking the same and the process was not fun for me at all! That is why it's such a good feeling to say I LOVE my dress! The maker is San Patrick who is also Pronovia I guess? I never could find it online anywhere...I guess because it was being discontinued...
                      Well, that makes sense that it's a San Patrick/Pronovias. Every time I try something on, I go back to that line of dresses - especially in the dupioni silk. The search continues for me... Again, congratulations on finding THE ONE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users