Dreams Tulum Photographers/Pictures

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Laney

Laney
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:11 PM

Hey Everyone!

We're looking at a December 08/January 09 Wedding at Dreams Tulum. I've been reading through the threads and would love to see some photographs done by the photographers provided by the resort to be able to compare to the photos taken by outside photographers. Would any of you Dreams Tulum brides be willing to share your pictures with me?

Thanks a million for your help!

#2 lambert13

lambert13
    • 901 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:18 PM

Search around for LisaG. I know she used the resort photographer and was happy with their work.

#3 donandcorri

donandcorri
      • 57 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:04 PM

Here's the link to my review along with a few pictures from the resort photographer (2nd pic is not from resort photog).

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t12201

#4 lambert13

lambert13
        • 901 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:19 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by donandcorri
          Here's the link to my review along with a few pictures from the resort photographer (2nd pic is not from resort photog).

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t12201
          I completely forgot that you also used the resort photographer! I think your photos came out excellent as well. Seems to me that the resort photographers at Dreams Tulum do a great job compared to what I have seen with other resorts.

#5 SunBride

SunBride
          • 1,499 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:26 PM

the photographer's email address is filepictour@hotmail.com If you email him he'll send you a ton of pictures as examples (he did for me)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users