TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa
Ditto! Thank you so much Tammy, this forum has become an intregal part of my life network!!

OMG, totally Sarah! I remember having those growing pains when we moved from the old format to the v-bulletin forum...learning all the new stuff. And being hooked on the arcade games. And trying to beat eachother with points. Good times!
yes, i remeber you all bitching about the switch so i had to entice you all with the arcade...there are some members taht were still posting on the old forum even though i posted it was an archive only and no new posts allowed....they would post in the "need help" section...too funny

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#62 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:51 PM

haha funny. I always wondered what that archive section was for but never really looked at it.
    Happily married since 2008

#63 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
    • 714 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:10 PM

Congratulations to you Tammy! For Everything! Jed and I are so grateful to BDW! Our wedding would not have happened without this wonderful site. We will always be grateful.

#64 PamelaLuedekePhoto

PamelaLuedekePhoto
      • 93 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:22 PM

Thank you Tammy! I am somewhat new to the forum, but as a vendor and a destination Bride to be I find this site invaluable!

:)

Pamela

#65 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
        • Banned
        • 1,051 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 07:19 PM

THANKS TAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS FORUM IS AN ABSOLUTE LIFE-SAVER!!!

#66 MelanieS

MelanieS
          • 820 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 07:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MelissaH
            I think that's gotta be what I love the most - even though I'm an old married hag now I still feel comfortable and welcome around here! Love you girls (and guys!)
            Um, yeah, my daughter is now married and I'm still hanging around, too.

#67 NewOrleansbride

NewOrleansbride
            • 358 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:03 PM

I'd love to know how many visits there are now (it seems like there are a lot of people on here). This site has definitely made my wedding what it is today! Thank you to Tammy and everybody who has contributed and shared so much!
              -Rachel

#68 Kryztan

Kryztan
              • 743 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:05 PM

That is great! THANK YOU TAMMY! I have learned so many new things being part of this forum!

#69 Aaron the Photographer :)

Aaron the Photographer :)
                • 64 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:09 AM

holy smokes! : ) but i will always be a unique visitor

#70 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,921 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:48 AM

That's bc we are pretty much AWESOME!

Big thanks Tammy. This site was my sanity during wedding planning... who am I kidding, it still is!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users