BDW is growing!!

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 trisha0612

• 491 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:38 PM

Agreed! Let's just say that I have 4590 unread messages right now! Tammy thank you so much for this...
    And to the BDW in general...Thank you too!
    Travis & Trish
    Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:06 PM

Wow! That is really amazing! As everyone keeps hearing about what a wonderful site this is I'm sure that soon that # will double too!!

Congratulations & thanks to everyone for being sooo helpful. Like everyone has said, I don't know where I'd be without BDW.

Here's to the continued success of BDW!
      Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

#43 sn2bski

• 94 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:30 AM

As everyone else said, thanks so much! I don't know if I would be having a DW without this site! It has and will continue to be so helpful to me!

#44 -Kate-

• VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:21 AM

This means a BDW anonymous should be starting soon for the number of addicts we have!

#45 jmhein

• 665 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by LALA
            This means a BDW anonymous should be starting soon for the number of addicts we have!
            YES! I need BDW ANONYMOUS! LOL!

Thank you so much Tammy and Mods for everything you do. I am relatively new here but I LOVE IT and I dont know what I'd do without BDW! It is such a fabulous source of information, and more importantly, everyone here is so helpful and warm and welcoming! GO BDW!!!!! Thank you Tammy!!
            ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#46 Bride010101

• 1,547 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:54 AM

Thanks Tammy and everyone else! I am in love with this site and am quite addicted as well. I can't imagine planning my wedding w/o this site and all the wonderful information. I am new and have found everyone to be so helpful... my mom couldn't believe it when I said I had over 50 vote on my dress selection and give input. There is no where else that I have found that offers such honesty and support. Thanks everyone!

#47 mrsmark08

• 136 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:39 AM

i look forward to seeing how many unread posts i have every time i get on the forum! thanks so much to tammy and the mods who make it all possible. you've provided SOOO much great info!!

#48 CarrieRN

• 815 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 03:06 AM

We love BDW! I spend all my time on the couch with laptop obsessing over wedding details! It's great! Thanks Tammy and mods!
                  Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
                  Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

#49 starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 03:08 AM

When I started I knew everyone here pretty quickly, now posts are popping up daily by people I don't recognize...lol Pretty amazing!

Welcome to everyone, and I'll try to keep up with all the new (and old) members! Thanks for everyone's participation!!!

#50 michelle08

• VIP Member
                    • 2,702 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 03:23 AM

That's awesome Tammy!! Thanks again for making this site available for all of us and doing all it takes to keep it up! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users