BDW is growing!!

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#31 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 07:38 PM

Wow! That's so great! Thank you for all of your hard work Tammy!

#32 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 January 2008 - 07:40 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AnnR
    Ditto!

To expand on what Sarah said, I want to add that Tammy does this all in her free time too, she doesn't get paid for this, she does this in addition to her "real" job, as well as being a new mommy! Thanks, Tammy!
    I have to add to this as well-along with all of that, she doesn't get paid for it, but she does pay to have this site up, so again Tammy thank you for letting us have this amazing community! We heart you (in the words of Glenda)
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#33 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AnnR
      Ditto!

To expand on what Sarah said, I want to add that Tammy does this all in her free time too, she doesn't get paid for this, she does this in addition to her "real" job, as well as being a new mommy! Thanks, Tammy!

Ditto to that! that is A LOT of people WOW!

#34 babycow

babycow
      • 367 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:40 PM

Yay! Congrats Tammy! You are a wonderful host!
        http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
        Erica and Tim
        Dreams Tulum
        Mexico
        May 17, 2008

#35 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:41 PM

Wow, that is a lot of people, its crazy when you think about it. Tammy you did this all on your own and we are all so greatful that you took the time and continue to take the time to do this. I would not have got through planning my wedding if it was not for everyone on this forum. I am so greatful, you have no idea.

I am so happy that I can still be here and talk to all of you even though my wedding is over, this really is the best site on the internet, life would not be the same without all of you. Thank you Tammy.

#36 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:59 PM

thats great Tammy, I cant believe how much this place has blown up, and in such a small period of time. YIKES think of what it will be in a year from now or five years from now. WOW
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#37 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:05 PM

That is amazing! This site is the best thing that is out there to help brides plan their DW!!! Thanks Tammy for developing it!

#38 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:13 PM

shucks...you guys are too sweet but it is the members that make this place so great and are awesome moderator team that help keep spam, etc off the forum..YAY to us!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#39 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:13 PM

Yes its HUGE!!!! By the time I log in at lunch time, there are already 300+ unread posts! Thanks Tammy!!!!

#40 Diana

Diana
                • 167 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:15 PM

Hooray for BDW and Cheers to all of you who work so hard for us!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users