BDW is growing!!

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#11 edna

edna
  • Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:25 PM

Wow thats impressive!! THANK YOU Tammy for this fabulous forum!!!

#12 lambert13

lambert13
    • 901 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by host

thanks to everyone: brides, grooms, vendors, friends, and family for helping BDW grow!!
      And thanks to you and all the mods and everyone else who put so much time and effort into this site.

#13 Karen

Karen
      • 1,308 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:28 PM

Thank You so much Tammy for everything you do! This site is not only an invaluable resource but has sparked many friendships. It must be great because some of us old married folks refuse to leave. lol. Sometimes i feel like the 20 something that still hangs out with the high school kids but I love it! lol. Congrats!!!
        <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#14 MelissaH

MelissaH
        • 1,724 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lucky k72
          Thank You so much Tammy for everything you do! This site is not only an invaluable resource but has sparked many friendships. It must be great because some of us old married folks refuse to leave. lol. Sometimes i feel like the 20 something that still hangs out with the high school kids but I love it! lol. Congrats!!!

I think that's gotta be what I love the most - even though I'm an old married hag now I still feel comfortable and welcome around here! Love you girls (and guys!)

#15 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lucky k72
            Sometimes i feel like the 20 something that still hangs out with the high school kids but I love it! lol. Congrats!!!
            I KNOW! And when I am telling a story, or something, and mention "a friend from the forum" - I get SO many strange looks! I mean, I could pass it off when I was actually planning my wedding, but now they just think I am strange. Oh well, I know I'm not alone!

#16 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:39 PM

Ann I use the excuse of still being on the forum "because I'm a mod" lol But shhhhh we won't tell them I would be on here regardless.. :-)

Thanks Tammy for getting the forum started, Like someone else mentioned, I remember when only a few people were on the old forum.. Wow have times changed.

#17 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:41 PM

You all rock - Tammy/Mods/Everyone else!!! I would be lost without BDW!

Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#18 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:46 PM

Thanks Tammy!! I love this forum, it is awesome.

Also, thanks to the mods and members. You rock!

#19 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:52 PM

That's awesome!!! BDW is becoming a household name! lol!!! I'm so glad I found it!!!

#20 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 06:13 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TammyB
                      Ann I use the excuse of still being on the forum "because I'm a mod" lol But shhhhh we won't tell them I would be on here regardless.. :-)
                      exactly - same here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users