Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

BDW is growing!!

Wow! That is really amazing! As everyone keeps hearing about what a wonderful site this is I'm sure that soon that # will double too!!

Congratulations & thanks to everyone for being sooo helpful. Like everyone has said, I don't know where I'd be without BDW.

Here's to the continued success of BDW! grouphug.gif

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! prayer1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
This means a BDW anonymous should be starting soon for the number of addicts we have!
YES! I need BDW ANONYMOUS! LOL!

Thank you so much Tammy and Mods for everything you do. I am relatively new here but I LOVE IT and I dont know what I'd do without BDW! It is such a fabulous source of information, and more importantly, everyone here is so helpful and warm and welcoming! GO BDW!!!!! Thank you Tammy!!

Thanks Tammy and everyone else! I am in love with this site and am quite addicted as well. I can't imagine planning my wedding w/o this site and all the wonderful information. I am new and have found everyone to be so helpful... my mom couldn't believe it when I said I had over 50 vote on my dress selection and give input. There is no where else that I have found that offers such honesty and support. Thanks everyone!

i look forward to seeing how many unread posts i have every time i get on the forum! thanks so much to tammy and the mods who make it all possible. you've provided SOOO much great info!!

When I started I knew everyone here pretty quickly, now posts are popping up daily by people I don't recognize...lol Pretty amazing!

Welcome to everyone, and I'll try to keep up with all the new (and old) members! Thanks for everyone's participation!!!