Photo

OOT/Favors

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Jaysgirl119

Jaysgirl119
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:24 PM

I hope this questions was not posted before I tried to do a search but it is not working for me. I wanted to do custom cozies and personalized chap stick for my OOT bags along with some other needs like aloe, pepto, sunscreen etc. I was telling my FI this last night and he said that we need to have that as a favor/or if we do that what are we going to do for a favor. He thinks we should put everything in the cozie and wrap it up and give it as a favor. Has anyone done something like this? I want to do something different as a favor but I need something small to take with me. Or I wanted to do small bottles of Tequila but we don't know where to find them in Mexico. TIA Sorry so long

#2 Lorilou

Lorilou
    • 533 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:58 PM

Koozies Personalized Custom Wedding Favors Koozies
      Promotional Products, Personalized Pens, Coolies, Wedding Favors!
      and Custom T-Shirts - Design T-Shirts Online - T-Shirt Screen Printing

on customink you can previous your design.

i think the idea of wrapping all the stuff up in the Koozie is cute. i think favors are over-rated. we are just giving out OOT bags, no favors.

#3 Lorilou

Lorilou
      • 533 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 04:00 PM

Koozies Personalized Custom Wedding Favors Koozies
        Promotional Products, Personalized Pens, Coolies, Wedding Favors!
        and Custom T-Shirts - Design T-Shirts Online - T-Shirt Screen Printing

on customink you can previous your design.

i think the idea of wrapping all the stuff up in the Koozie is cute. i think favors are over-rated. we are just giving out OOT bags, no favors.

#4 AmyFled

AmyFled
        • 100 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:54 PM

I am just giving welcome bags, no favors. I agree with Lorilou about favors being over rated.

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:23 AM

We are doing OOT bags, not favors for the destination part of the wedding. At our AHR we will be doing favors...

#6 Jenn

Jenn
            • 1,557 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:52 AM

We're just doing OOT bags also... no favors. Lots of girls have done kozies, so I'm sure they'll be able to help you with where to get them :)

#7 1elephant

1elephant
              • VIP Member
              • 15,998 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:00 AM

as of now, we're just doing oot bags...my ? is how long will your guests be in mexico before the wedding? will they need the stuff in the koozies before the wedding?

#8 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
                • 1,266 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:54 AM

I like the idea of cozies with stuff in them! Very Cute! What we are doing is ordering Bags from LLBean and monogramming them with our guest names, I bought Burt's Bee's Outdoor Survival Kits, small tubes of sunscreen and lip chap, sandlewood fans, snacks (trail mix,etc) , very small bottle of waters (with our labels on it)and atomic travel clocks and will be making a welcome letter.
                  The day before the wedding we are paying for a group hike ( 100.00 per couple). and for my farewell gifts (favors) I am giving the cute little chrome baggage tags with a little thank you note it it.

Total we are expected to have no more than 8 guest/ 4 couples. I am assuming that only 2 couples will come....

#9 Jaysgirl119

Jaysgirl119
                  • 106 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:31 PM

Thanks girls I really don't like the idea of favor but I thought it was a must. So if I do wrap them up should I give them when people check in? Thanks so much girls

#10 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:38 PM

I just ordered koozies this week. I ordered them on Ebay from Discount T-Shirt Co. It was a pretty good deal, I looked a little bit online. I'll post when they come in but won't be for a while, color I wanted is out of stock. I'm going to put them in our OOT bags.

For Favors we are giving out photo albums, they are tropical looking so everyone can keep their vacay photos in them.
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users