Photo

Oot Bag Stuffer

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Cherielee

Cherielee
  • 160 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 12:54 PM

Hi i was in walmart...(in canada) so not exactly sure if they have these in the USA but anyway they come in a pack and they are called travel and trial packs and they have them for men and women and each bags comes full of aveeno cream, hand sanitizer, kleenez, shampoo, body wash, shavers, shaving cream, fishermans friend, deorderant, there is a bunch of stuff in the bag all for 5 bucks...i went and bought 20 of each they are a great filler if your looking for this sort of thing....

#2 Carrie-Dreams DR

Carrie-Dreams DR
    • 49 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:07 PM

cool, I am in Canada too, what section of Walmart did you find these?

#3 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:08 PM

that is a great deal, wonder if they have them at all walmarts

#4 Cherielee

Cherielee
        • 160 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:23 PM

yeah i thought so too....it was in health and beauty but to be mroe specific you know where they have all the tiny tester bottles of shampoo i call it the travel section but anyway they were right there where all the other small smaple bottles are...i think they are pretty cool...if i remember tonight maybe i will take a picture of them and post it.....

#5 Cherielee

Cherielee
          • 160 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:37 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

this is what they look like and what i have for my bags so far....plus t-shirts for all my guests candian flag tattoos and pads of paper...mints...and a candle..so far

#6 kingstonbride

kingstonbride
            • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:17 PM

I could just kiss you right now!

I live in Canada and really like the idea of Out of town bags but wanted a quick way to do it, because I'm 2 months away today....(but who's counting ) and with planning the wedding in Punta Cana (RIU PALACE MACAO) searching for a house and getting a new puppy (english bulldog) the week we come home I have a lot to do sooooooooooooo

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH ANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHAN KYOUTHANKYOU

#7 Cherielee

Cherielee
              • 160 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:05 PM

hahahaha your absolulty hillarious....no problem...i have received a ton of good info on this site and i am happy that i could pass something else on to help others out....ENJOY....OMG and you have ALOT going on in your life right now holy STRESS...lol...just kidding...it will all be good...lol...

#8 Martha

Martha
                • VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:24 PM

oh wow, that is awesome! Thanks for the tip!!!

#9 lscilley

lscilley
                  • 1,466 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:52 PM

That is such a good idea I see those packages all the time but never once thought to use them for oot bags.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users