Rehersal Dinner @ Mi Casa

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 stibbets

• 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:34 AM

Im thinking of having the rehersal dinner at Mi Casa and wondered if anyone has used this venue. I want a fun, casual, authentic mexican place. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

#2 Lorilou

• 533 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:08 AM

i don't know about Mi Casa but my friend had her rehearsal dinner at Panchos...fun, causal and authentic mexican. the wait staff was fab, made for a very fun night.

#3 -Kate-

• VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 12:17 PM

We had our welcome dinner here with 54 people. It was fun, food was great, service was amazing. Everyone loved it!

#4 fogdog

• 170 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 02:11 PM

We had our family dinner here and, after all the years I've been going and loving it, I have to say I think they may have gotten a bit too big. But I know others have had great events here, so they do know what they're doing.

We used Tabasco which is definitely casual - on the beach - and had great Mexican food. Everyone loved the food - chile relleno, tostadas, .... They were so great and even set up a bonfire for us to do marshmallows after dinner.
          Bridget and Brian
          Los Cabos 11/17/07

#5 jak27

• 715 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:18 PM

We had our Rehearsal Dinner with 85 people at Mi Casa and the food and service was great. I am, however, still in a dispute with management regarding $1,000 that they owe us for our deposit and we've basically been given the run around.

I would suggest Mi Casa without hesitation, but make sure and bring documentation of your contract, any deposits and prepayments made to the actual event. It will save you a headache!

But love Mi Casa, their carne asada is fabulous!

#6 moxie06

• 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:44 PM

I've had dinner frequently at Pancho's and the food is really good. I know that they do cater for wedding events too. Do you have the website info for Mi Casa and where is it located?
              Kimberly & Scott
              10.11.08The Westin, Los Cabos

#7 CaboDate

• 129 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:47 PM

I actually wanted to use Mi Casa but they were booked out for another event the night of my rehearsal. We ended up going to Panchos. I have to say my meal wasn't very good.. but the atmosphere and the service was great and my family loved it. So maybe it was just what I ordered.
                Amy & Todd
                Cabo San Lucas
                October 20th, 2007

#8 angitalia23

• 1,029 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:30 PM

We are also having our rehersal at Mi Casa, I havent been there in years but I loved the atmosphere last time....im more concerned about having a nice scene because Im pretty confident the food will be as good as it was last time. The tortilla soup was amazing as well as the big Margaritas....yummmmo!
                  Anthony & Angela
                  19 June 2008

#9 Helland Photographs

Helland Photographs
                  • Banned
                  • 113 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:10 PM

... my two cents...

MI Casa is a great location for a rehersal dinner, etc. They do them almost every day so they understand how special it is for the bride/groom and their families. The entire place is "open air", so when it rains (not alot) it can be a little crazy. The food is "gringo" Mexican, but who cares?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users