Photo

Rehearsal dinner

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bethtamar

bethtamar
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:52 PM

I know I have already asked about rehearsal dinner locations but if anyone has updates or new information to contribute that would be great! I have to choose a location pretty soon and I still have not found a place. One option is Sandrina's in Bucerias, however, their website is pretty tacky! Has anyone been there? We ideally would like a place that can accomodate a group of 25 for a nice sit down dinner and then 80 for cocktails and a salsa lesson! Any recommendations? We want to try to do the whole thing for $2000-$2500.
    Thanks!
    Beth
    Beth and Jason
    May 25, 2008
    Nuevo Vallarta

#2 Lorilou

Lorilou
    • 533 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 07:01 PM

Beth,

I've been working with the owner of Epoca and we are doing a rehearsal/welcome dinner for 100 with 3hours of drinks (beer, wine and margs) and 3 course meal for a great price. It's just south of the Rio Cuale and we get the whole restaurant which is on the beach. I have not eaten there but i've seen good reviews on various websites. Keith, the owner, is an American and has been great to work with.

#3 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:46 AM

Beth:
      It's been several years since I was in the Bucerias area, but I remember a restaurant called Mike's or Michaels that was great fun - open air, great food. Its not on the beach, though.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#4 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:05 PM

Beth
        if you are looking in the Bucerias area, Mark's is awesome, the food was incredible the place is so cute and gorgeous. On my site visit we where there and I loved the food and the place, the barman by the way made me a wonderful fresh mango-margarita... yummi!!!

Here is the link: Mark's Bar and Grill the owner is a very nice person.

HTS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users