Rehearsal dinner

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bethtamar

• 74 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:52 PM

I know I have already asked about rehearsal dinner locations but if anyone has updates or new information to contribute that would be great! I have to choose a location pretty soon and I still have not found a place. One option is Sandrina's in Bucerias, however, their website is pretty tacky! Has anyone been there? We ideally would like a place that can accomodate a group of 25 for a nice sit down dinner and then 80 for cocktails and a salsa lesson! Any recommendations? We want to try to do the whole thing for $2000-$2500.
    Beth and Jason
    May 25, 2008
    Nuevo Vallarta

#2 Lorilou

• 533 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 07:01 PM

I've been working with the owner of Epoca and we are doing a rehearsal/welcome dinner for 100 with 3hours of drinks (beer, wine and margs) and 3 course meal for a great price. It's just south of the Rio Cuale and we get the whole restaurant which is on the beach. I have not eaten there but i've seen good reviews on various websites. Keith, the owner, is an American and has been great to work with.

#3 becks

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:46 AM

It's been several years since I was in the Bucerias area, but I remember a restaurant called Mike's or Michaels that was great fun - open air, great food. Its not on the beach, though.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#4 edna

• Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:05 PM

if you are looking in the Bucerias area, Mark's is awesome, the food was incredible the place is so cute and gorgeous. On my site visit we where there and I loved the food and the place, the barman by the way made me a wonderful fresh mango-margarita... yummi!!!

Here is the link: Mark's Bar and Grill the owner is a very nice person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users