• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 callasm

• 23 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 03:31 PM

Anyone here get married or know anyone who married at Seawatch on Maui?
    Have heard good things about the place and was wonding.

#2 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 05:35 PM

I'm getting married in Maui on november 5th this year and booked my reception at the Seawatch. I've heard nothing but good things and this was one of the first places my wedding planner suggested for the reception. Their menu options look good on their website so I'm very happy with the choice to go with them.. even though I've never been there. :)

#3 TA Dina

TA Dina
      • 181 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:52 PM

Gorgeous views (especially at sunset), fabulous food. Very romantic. Perfect spot for a wedding on maui.

#4 Christine

• VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:53 PM

my cousin got married there a few years ago and we looked into it very seriously for the first part of planning. I think its one of the most beautiful spots on Maui. I will try to find some photos but they have tons on their site.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 BeachBride5

• 25 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:32 PM

The Seawatch restaurant is known for its amazing views, beautiful grounds and privacy!!! I've heard mixed revues on the food, because I guess there are some very incredible restaurants on the island...(I've been reading "Maui Revealed"...a must have, by the way:...the Seawatch it's not rated as a top notch rest. as far as the food goes....)

Having said that, I still booked this venue for our wedding brunch, I mean, how bad can it be, when 90% of all bride go here for their weddings...I think that ambiance really sets the tone! I would think the food would have to be really bad, to ruin the day, and I've honesty not heard anything along that line. The worst review that I've heard, is that it was so-so...not enough to change my mind...
          Hope this helps...

#6 Wisco4

• 666 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:35 PM

I've eaten there within the last year, thought the food was incredible!
            We dined with a table of 10 couples...the overall consensus was that the food was great.

#7 callasm

• 23 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 02:16 AM

Keep them coming. Thank you all for your information.

#8 Sherry

• 390 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:32 AM

My fiance and I have booked our reception at Seawatch in October. I haven't been there before either, but have heard great things about it. Our wedding coordinator said it's wonderful.

#9 Pisces

• 255 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:55 PM

We are also booked there for our reception Dec 30! Very excited to see such great reviews!!
                  Colin in I in 2005 when we fell in love with Maui!

#10 Tammy34

• 11 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:52 PM

We have also booked our reception there for Jan. 09. Heard nothing but wonderful things. My mother in law checked it out while they were there this past Jan, and brought home pictures. It is Wonderful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users