Are my STDs awful?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#81 staceyandadam

• 114 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:23 PM

They are gorgeous! Anyone would be floored to get such a great invite in the mail! I say send them! GREAT JOB!!

#82 MelanieS

• 820 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:52 PM

I wish I was going to be your FMIL because I would tell you those are AWESOME STDs. You did a beautiful job and I love them! If we were sending out STDs for our daughter's wedding, I'd want to steal your idea!

#83 melwru

• 207 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:13 PM

I LOVE them! They are so cute and you did a fantastic job. You should be proud of yourself. I only wish I was as crafty as you.

#84 BillysBride

• 1,255 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:15 PM

They are beautiful..no DOUBT about it.

Take it with a HUGE grain..no SPOONFULL of salt. I think that the "mothers" in general are just from a different generation where they aren't used to a.) destination wedding informalities and b.) the more creative/non-traditional stationary that is popular nowadays.

She'll get over it. Don't let her dampen your excitement. Job WELL done!

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
          http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#85 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:45 PM

Becks- those are super cute. I have been thinking of doing a passport for our STD since our coors are blue as well. If you love it go for it no matter what anyone says. I would totally love to get one of those in the mail. In fact, can you tell me where you got the template :)

Mr. & Mrs. C
            February 14, 2009

#86 becks

• VIP Member
            • 4,881 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
            • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
            • LocationNew York

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:12 PM

Hi Nikki:

This thread is actually a month or so old. I've actually finished them and put the last one in the mail this morning.

My original template is here:

I'm working on one that is a little more sophisticated and will post it when it's completed.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#87 angitalia23

• 1,029 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:13 PM

These seem to be perfectly appropriate for you DW, I love them your hard work payed off
              Anthony & Angela
              19 June 2008

#88 jennyFTB

• 138 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:42 PM

I wish I had done mine like that...I just ordered them off the internet and didn't really get much of a say....

#89 Copita

• 979 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:54 PM

I love the idea of it being a passport :) Cute!

#90 happygilmore

• 576 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:33 PM

I think they look great. I just don't think parents quite understand a destination wedding! My mom thought I was going to invite everybody that I would have invited if I was having a traditional wedding! Do I look like I am made of money??!! I wish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users