109 replies to this topic

#71 becks

• VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 January 2008 - 10:38 AM

You guys are SO great! So, for the record, I'm using them... I jsut need to get the date and place finalized so I can finish them and then I'll post more pics of the final product.

Oh, also, MOH is in town, took a peek at them and loved them. Extra bonus is she's a creative-marketing master and gave me a couple of cutie ideas.

Happy day....

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#72 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 08:16 PM

Holy crap! Those ROCK! Very impressive!! Tell your FMIL to go blow! Apparently she doesnt know fabulous when she sees it! Congrats and being totally creative and skilled!!

#73 manda0812

• 343 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:52 AM

They look fantastic and exactly what I am thinking of doing for my DW. We need a FMIL b*tch forum, mine can't believe we are having a DW, like I am getting married close to her house so she doesn't have to travel and everyone else does aah that feels better and you are right, so much better than therapy!

#74 Taradactyle

• 427 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:07 AM

Don't listen to your FMIL... What matters is that this is one of the happiest days of you and your FI's life and that you've worked so hard to make everything great. And trust me... They look great! I am even borrowing your template!
        Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#75 Alipires1

• 298 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:53 AM

FMIL's suck! I can't wait to show her ours because we are doing them too. She already had shit to say about a DW then she had shit to say because I'm not wearing a veil. That will just be another fight when the invites go out. I'm not showing her ahead of time.

#76 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
          • 2,183 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:56 AM

Honestly, they look great and I think you did a wonderful job and you put a lot of work into them. When I showed my Mom our invitations she wasn't too thrilled, all she said was that they look different. She was use to the traditional invite. If you like them, use them!

#77 tlomlad

• Banned
            • 1,949 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:49 PM

fmil does not know what shes talking about , there awesome!

#78 SDEMMI

• 61 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:59 PM

I think they look great and very creative - just do what you want; and do not worry about anyone else!!!

#79 LadyCheese

• 1,830 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:00 PM

I cant wait to see the finished product Rebecca, I know they are going look fantastic

#80 MissyR

• 1,210 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:53 PM

I LOVE them! As other people have said - dont' worry about what your FMIL says - I think your guests will think they are creative and unique!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users