• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 brandoo

brandoo
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jfwolfe72
    Hey there! I haven't actually gotten the items yet.....it took me this long just to get a list together from other threads that I read. However, a lot of posters have been directing us to get the individual packets from Minimus.com. They do seem to have a lot of really cool, travel-sized items at reasonable prices. I do like your hangover packet idea! I may have to add that to my list! Thanks! And believe me, if we had as big a group as you're having, we wouldn't be giving the gift certs. We are just have 25 guests!
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but when I went to the web-site you speak about all I got was paraphernalia with some british cartoon mouse named Minimus all over it...

#22 newfiebride

newfiebride
    • 196 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 04:33 PM

what a great idea. wish i had seen this thread before going out and buying stuff for my bags...

#23 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
      • 1,257 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:05 PM

That is a neat idea! CAn I come?

#24 shannon

shannon
        • 772 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:27 PM

Great idea!!! Not certain how many guests will come- but am thinking that if we keep to it 20-25-I might steal your idea! :) One of my main stresses is how to get all of this guest gift bag stuff down to mexico-- I can "streamline" the bag- and do the gift certificate-- sounds so much easier!! Thanks!

#25 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
          • 433 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 03:37 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by shannon
            Great idea!!! Not certain how many guests will come- but am thinking that if we keep to it 20-25-I might steal your idea! :) One of my main stresses is how to get all of this guest gift bag stuff down to mexico-- I can "streamline" the bag- and do the gift certificate-- sounds so much easier!! Thanks!
            Please feel free to steal away!!! God knows I've done my share, so any assistance I can offer to others that they will use makes me happy! I lack creativity, so when I actually can come up w/ an idea on my own that people think is a good one, I'm thrilled!

#26 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
            • 433 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by brandoo
              I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but when I went to the web-site you speak about all I got was paraphernalia with some british cartoon mouse named Minimus all over it...
              Whoops! Sorry! The site is:

Minimus - For All Your Travel Size Item Needs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users