Photo

Vista print menu (pics)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:48 PM

When I first started planning our wedding I though I would end up spending a lot of time planted in front of our printed but then I found Vistaprint.com
    Wow!
    So they had a great deal (may still have it ) over the holidays and I got a ton of stuff for free. I had been waiting to order our menus but couldn't pass up just paying shipping.
    Here they are:
    Click the image to open in full size.

I only ordered 20 as I wasn't sure how the quality would be but they are really nice. It is a thick paper. For those of you interested I did them as an invite and changed stuff around. I would have easily spent $30 on toner just to print these out!

Thanks to Lauren for pointing out the Almandine/Almondine spelling. We are trying to decide which way to spell it as we have seen it spelled both ways.

#2 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:50 PM

Those look great!

#3 pryzeless

pryzeless
      • 614 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:55 PM

Very nice! I really like them.

#4 kiahjane

kiahjane
        • 159 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:56 PM

They look awesome! If you don't mind me asking, which template did you use? I was looking under the notecard ones and couldn't find a blank 4x8 template. And I am a little computer illiterate and was afraid to try to upload my own design. Yours look beautiful!

#5 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:57 PM

Super cute!!!

#6 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:04 PM

They look great! I love Vista Print!!!

#7 coreyphil

coreyphil
              • 497 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:10 PM

They look great ... I was planning on printing our menus from home, but now I'm reconsidering ... can I ask how much it cost you?

#8 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
                • 794 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:10 PM

Very cute and nice colors! I plan on using vistaprint for almost everything.
                  HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
                  http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#9 Lorilou

Lorilou
                  • 533 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:12 PM

they look fab...great job! did you upload your design and then just have them printed at vistaprint? what product did you use? thanks!

#10 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                    • 1,798 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:57 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kiahjane
                      They look awesome! If you don't mind me asking, which template did you use? I was looking under the notecard ones and couldn't find a blank 4x8 template. And I am a little computer illiterate and was afraid to try to upload my own design. Yours look beautiful!

Thanks. I actually used the 4x8 flat invite.On the second page there is an invite that is for a baptism and it has a blue cross on it... you can click on "advanced Editing" to replace and edit stuff.It will prompt you ( if you let your mouse hover over the cross area) double click to replace the picture. You can pretty much delete everything and add text boxes where ever you want. Good luck-I think it is pretty fun so I sure can help you out if you want.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by coreyphil
                      They look great ... I was planning on printing our menus from home, but now I'm reconsidering ... can I ask how much it cost you?
                      I paid $5 to upload the photo, I got 10 for free and paid $3.50 for the other 10 I got and I think shipping was like $6. Now if I had ordered more at once it would have been a better deal. You can ALWAYS find great deals if you search the web for codes to save money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users