• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#51 Cyclone

Cyclone
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    $10 per person should already be included in your contract. That goes to the waitstaff and staff that sets up the wedding. This is a minimum of $300 though- so if you don't have 30 guests, you will pay $300.

I tipped Nicole $100. Not sure if that was enough, but that's what we did. We tipped Brad the minister $50.
    Thanks for the tip (advise...LOL) ok so I'm a little confused. They already charge, or should I say include the tip? I only have 7 guests so should I tip extra. Must be the smallest wedding there from the ones I read.

#52 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:24 PM

Oh crap- I don't know about a wedding for only 7. My bad- I guess I'm assuming it was the largest package. THey have since changed the packages since I booked. What does your contract say about tips? Mine listed the $10 per person fee (or $300 minimum) whatever was larger. This is paid in cash.
      Happily married since 2008

#53 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:25 PM

And there was another LC wedding that just had 4 people there I think. I can't remember the member's name who had it. It was still gorgeous and very intimate.
        Happily married since 2008

#54 Cyclone

Cyclone
        • 25 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:59 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          Oh crap- I don't know about a wedding for only 7. My bad- I guess I'm assuming it was the largest package. THey have since changed the packages since I booked. What does your contract say about tips? Mine listed the $10 per person fee (or $300 minimum) whatever was larger. This is paid in cash.

They have a package that is for parties no more then 10. I'll have to look at the contract and see what it says. Thanks.

#55 theresasc

theresasc
          • 55 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 12:12 PM

Thanks for the tip on the open trading center for the locals for flowers!

I noted it down in my book so I can go to it.

Would you post some pics of the bouquets you made?

I'm clueless w/o a pic.

I love your pics! I also loved your flowers in the pics. Have printed it, in hopes I can find something similar.

#56 newprincessbride

newprincessbride
            • 110 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:37 PM

Congrats Vanessa,

Your pics are sooooooooo nice. Your review was very helpful as we get married at the Riu Vallarta in September. Did your guest tell you what they didn't like at RV.. Any feedback would be great.

#57 Pazoop

Pazoop
              • 223 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 08:13 AM

I've searched through all the pages of this thread twice but I can't seem to find the link to the photos? I can see the one photo in the siggy at the bottom, which is beautiful...can anyone please help me and tell me what I keep missing? I am really excited to see more LC wedding photos!

Thanks!

Las Caletas Wedding and TTD Slideshow
                Photos by the awesome Nathaniel Thompson

#58 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:17 AM

is it just Venessa's your interested in? you could try searching to see all of the thread she's started. there are tons of reviews and pics of Caletas on here - to find those, I'd search for "Caletas" in the thread titles! let me know if you need help with searching.

#59 Copita

Copita
                  • 979 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:48 AM

Congrats! :)

#60 Pazoop

Pazoop
                    • 223 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 08:33 AM

Hi Ann - yes, it's Vanessa's pictures I can't seem to find. I tried what you suggested (looking through her other threads for photos) and couldn't find them. I'm not sure what's am missing? Thanks.

Las Caletas Wedding and TTD Slideshow
                      Photos by the awesome Nathaniel Thompson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users