• 10,366 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 04:55 PM

great review, more picture please!

#13 Celina

Celina
      • Banned
      • 2,811 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:45 PM

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time! Congratulations!
        "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#14 Leia78

Leia78
        • VIP Member
        • 2,459 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 06:12 PM

Thanks for the great review! Love your mantanilla veil!

#15 adeybaby

adeybaby
          • 81 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 06:45 PM

Great review, thanks for taking the time to go into detail about everything!!!

My 2cs on the Westin - we went on our site visit last February and it was actually pretty packed. One of those things where people go out in the morning to stake out their chairs with a towel all day. Maybe it's week to week? Would agree that it's quite pretty (I LOVE the weddngs at the pergolas) - but is definitely on the pricier side of hotels.
            -Adrienne

#16 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 07:18 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by adeybaby
              My 2cs on the Westin - we went on our site visit last February and it was actually pretty packed. One of those things where people go out in the morning to stake out their chairs with a towel all day. Maybe it's week to week? Would agree that it's quite pretty (I LOVE the weddngs at the pergolas) - but is definitely on the pricier side of hotels.
              We just stayed at the Westin Dec. 16-20 and it was not crowded at all, but it was actually nice. We really enjoyed it. I would tend to think it really changes there week to week. That's what we overheard at least. Personally I would secretly hope for a quieter weekend while we're there for our wedding although I doubt that will happen Memorial Day Weekend..

I haven't posted my review of the Westin yet but it's coming - we LOVED it there. The service was great and the hotel was beautiful. We really liked our room as well. No complaints here :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#17 HolleyC

HolleyC
              • 31 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:05 PM

Congrats Vanessa! I loved your review and thanks for the heads up on the Riu Jalisco. We are trying to narrow down a hotel to stay at. A friend of mine was married there a few years ago and it was spectacular....though I have heard it has gone down hill since then! As for LC, I don't know if the next 10 months can go by sooner! I can't wait to see your pictures!

#18 edna

edna
                • Site Supporter
                • 1,360 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 02:45 AM

Congratulations on your wedding Vanessa!!! I have to say I got teary eye when I was reading it... I loved your so detailed review on LC and WC.. thank you!!!

BTW, you looked stunning!!!

#19 nat4crim

nat4crim
                  • 163 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:01 AM

Congrats!! Excellent Review. Thanks for making it so detailed. I getting excited since mine is quickly coming up. It's a silly question but if you have a pic of the new paint job, can you post it? I'm sad the wall is no longer pink It would have fit perfectly with my pink and orange wedding.

#20 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:04 AM

If you go to JaimeLynne's Las Caletas site review there is a pic of the new color, it's very pretty but it isn't pink. It will still look cool with pink and orange :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users