Sign in to follow this  
chrisnessa

Chris and Vanessa are Married and Back...Las Caletas Bride

Thanks Starchild.

The new colour is nice but I wish they would have waited to renvate until after April. I guess the colour is more suitable for several weddings.

Thanks for the great review. Makes me all giddy and antsy for my day to come. You looked beautiful and I love your veil too!

Loved Loved Loved your pic! I was concerned b/c I want to wear my hair down and I also want a loooong veil. Seeing yours, I now know that it will work. I am glad you had a wonderful experience. Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You look just beautiful in your photos... and I can't wait to see more! So happy for the two of you...

I also wanted to thank you because you left your placecard holders and Nicole told me we could use them!!! Thank you so much.

Looking forward to more pics!!!

smile159.gif Sarah

Hi Brides (to be)

I am trying so hard to post some pics. My computer is not working with me. I have so many pics and trying to figure out the best way to show everyone. In the meantime, if you want to send me a private message w/ your email I will send the ofoto/Kodak slides I have right now. Otherwise, give me about a week to figure this out. I have so many pics to show you. But I will say this:

There is no need to over due the decor at Las Caletas. We tried and in the end we allowed Nicole and Kelly to do whatever they thought best. This is not like any wedding you've attended before. Everything gets lost in the beauty of the Cove and natural surroundings. It went by much to fast and so many things are a blur. But the guests did enjoy their cigars. A big hit. The sand ceremony was an added plus for all. If you get married during this winter time...please know that your LIGHT will disappear within minutes of the next. Chris and I did NOT get our pretty wedding couple photos because we were trying to get our families pics together after many of the long travels to see our wedding. Soooooo. I really dont know how to handle that except perhaps do the lovely ones of you two FIRST. But I am not kidding the light is GONE..........then it becomes beautiful candlelight but thats not so keen on camera shots. So much to tell you. The spa was great with 13 women. The bridal house is small but very lovely and we were out in the back area w/ whirlpool and hammock. It was very easy to be in there, because we just made room for ourselves throughout the inside and outside of the suite. It is so pretty you will not believe it. The walk to the bridal room from the boat is quite a hike. If you bring someone who has some trouble with that, just know they will take their time and get there in about 10 mins. Slow take pics and enjoy the walk. hahaha Its uphill but not something you cant do just only want to do it once :) hahaha The hill steps going down are much easier because Nicole and Kelly have a shorter way to get down. The guys are right up the first flight over the bar so no problem for them. Our grandparents stayed on the sand and did not go to the first level. That worked out so much better. Even though you are going to see some people in our pics as they took them, it didnt matter to Chris and I because it was all part of the experience. I will have other things to say later. But if you want some pics quickly send those email addy's. I will note the title as wedding pics. Okay have to run to watch the Cowboys win wink.gif BB soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat4crim View Post
Congrats!! Excellent Review. Thanks for making it so detailed. I getting excited since mine is quickly coming up. It's a silly question but if you have a pic of the new paint job, can you post it? I'm sad the wall is no longer pink sad.gif It would have fit perfectly with my pink and orange wedding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
If you go to JaimeLynne's Las Caletas site review there is a pic of the new color, it's very pretty but it isn't pink. It will still look cool with pink and orange :o)
In regards to the new paint job, Kelley said the old pink just wasn't "manly" enough - lol. And since that is the place where the guys get ready they thought they'd make it a little more gender appropriate... wink.gif

i have to admit - i miss the pink! i'm sure it wouldn't take anything away from my wedding - but some of my favorite pics are the ones with the guys by the pink wall. it was so festive, and added some unexpected color to the pics. (see below) oh well - Caletas is still fabulous!

Click the image to open in full size.