Sign in to follow this  
KtownBride

Last Minute GM Gift Ideas!!! Help!

Good Morning All,

So my wedding is less than three weeks away, and my FI, still hasn't decided what to get for the GM's. Of course he isn't worried, but I am. Any ideas ladieshuh.gif What's everyone else doing? I bought my ladies little white terry cloth robes, and am having bridesmaid embroidered, with a palm tree.

Thanks

Tara

We thought about doing watches. It is about $120.00 CAD for a nice diesel watch. I know alot of friends have done

a flask ingraved with your GM's initials or big beer stiens with their initials. Not sure how dressy they will be but cuff links are another idea.

We bought their GM shirts and also the Reef Dram flip-flops (with the flask in the heel) and we will get a bottle of Dominican Rum for each GM.

What about Ipods? How much do you want to spendhuh.gif

My FH is going to take all his GM golfing for their gift. If they can't all find a time to get together for it he is going to buy them some golf related stuff. Oh yea- I am totally borrowing your robe idea, it's a good one.

Great Ideas ladies!!! I was thinking ipods too, but there are three of them, we'd like to keep the gifts under $100. Where do I find these bottle opening shoes?? Might have to get myself a pair too!! :) Those decanter's are nice too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KtownBride View Post
Great Ideas ladies!!! I was thinking ipods too, but there are three of them, we'd like to keep the gifts under $100. Where do I find these bottle opening shoes?? Might have to get myself a pair too!! :) Those decanter's are nice too!!
I found them - just had to look, lol. I hope they will be shipped in time!!!!