Sign in to follow this  
TATrisha

We're Ordering Pashminas!

Sorry if this has or will cause issues but I just looked and the item coded I gave you doesn't seem to match up so I will just restate what I want.

I want

3 Fuschia

1 Ivory

3 black

I am not changing my order just making sure you know I want the fuschia (sp?).

fashionUnic.com

I know some girls are putting baskets out of them at the ceremony/reception. Some are putting them in their guest bags, and then there are some of us who are giving them as part of a gift. I think they would look nice as part of a tablescape too.

Way off topic! Our wedding dates are so close! Are you super excited? Seems like time is flying now

Can I take advantage of this great deal? If so I'd like:

7 - IS00SV - Silver

7 - IS00IV - Ivory

6 - IS00WT - White

I really appreciate all this work and please don't forget to add in the cost of packaging when you let me know how much to send.

Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylalany View Post
AH if I do this I will need a ton - what if you reach the 400 mark - will he lower it even more?
Unfortunately, I think that 2.75 is going to be as low as we can get ... and that's pushing it. When I talked to him, I let him know that another group had previously ordered from BDW and asked him to honor their price (and, added that we could be a good source of future business, free advertisement, yada-yada-yada ...) He nicely apologized and said that 2.75 for an order over 300 was as low as he was willing to go ... additionally, he said that he would not be able to do this in the future without a member of the group having a retailer ID or tax ID. His customers are primarily resellers who have become upset at sales being made to "end-users" at the wholesale price. The company is implementing a new ordering / tracking system that will require one of these ID numbers (that's why we need to get the order in ... before the new system goes into place!). The price for the pashs we're getting is about to increase to 4.50 per item wholesale! So - I think we're getting a pretty good deal! BUT --- I searched and searched for anything lower and couldn't find anything ... so, unless someone else knows of a resource - it's likely to be a cheap as you'll find them!

:)

Uh, can someone point me to the key code with the item # that corresponds to the colorhuh.gif I can't seem to find it in my panic to get my order in.BangHead.gif SIGH...I know the answer is gonna be sooo obvious.

NEVER MIND...I think I've figured it out.

I'm having the same issue! Which is the AQUA that cheese_diva posted in her post of all the stuff she did - including the pashmina wrapped in that cute ribbon? cheese_diva totally inspired me and in addition to copying her invites, I want the AQUA pashminas - actually I want 1/2 AQUA and 1/2 RED. But I don't want to put in an order for 40+ of them and get the wrong color (. I see that red is RD but no clue about the aqua sad.gif.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylalany View Post
I'm having the same issue! Which is the AQUA that cheese_diva posted in her post of all the stuff she did - including the pashmina wrapped in that cute ribbon? cheese_diva totally inspired me and in addition to copying her invites, I want the AQUA pashminas - actually I want 1/2 AQUA and 1/2 RED. But I don't want to put in an order for 40+ of them and get the wrong color (. I see that red is RD but no clue about the aqua sad.gif.
On their site, this is aqua. I believe these are the one's cheese_diva posted:
fashionUnic.com

Oh man, I don't know which 2 of these I want, or if I want all of them, or what, since I don't even know what I'm doing with them yet (in OOOT totes, all of them would be fine, in baskets, 2 or 3 colors at most would be best):

IS00AQ Aqua

IS00RD Red

IS00TQ Turquoise

IS00DBR Dark Brown

What time is the deadline tomorrow? I am totally guessing that I will need about 68 of them...but I want to touch base with my family in the morning really quickly.

Ok, I've finally completed my order. I'd like:

2 Champagne IS0029

6 Turquoise IS00TQ

6 Aqua IS00AQ

6 Baby Blue IS00BB

Thanks so much for doing this. You ladies are the best.

Yolanda