Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Online Places to Search for your dress cheaper

I just ran across this bit of info. on The Knot - apparently there is a knottie id set up just to sell dresses! If you look for the knottie id "DressesForSale" you will find it - and it has dresses that people are trying to sell. Not a huge list of options - but worth checking out to see if your dream dress is on there!

I was all about finding my dress "used" somewhere else, and I tried - but I couldn't! I think it's agreat resource for those of you that can find the dress of your dreams!

I am all about Sample sales. Top Button and Daily Candy are good sites. Sometimes the knot will let me know about sample sales, but they are usually a little late on notifying me.

I know that Vera Wang had their HUGE sample in NYC. All the dresses were 75% off and the shoes were super cheap as well. I think they were like $25.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANET1111 View Post
I used Netbride - discount bridal gowns, wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses and loooooved them. Saved ~$300 on my Casablanca. And it came 2 months early!
So Janet are these dresses from NETBRIDE the real deal? or are they knock offs. I think I may go that route as your dress looks fabulous and like you said they were early too. Now if only i could find a cheap seamstress in FL.