Jump to content

Photo

my riu wedding in ochie


  • Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
  • Jr. Member
  • 186 posts

    Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:54 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by albianstar
    i posted a pick of hte plantation from the outside on canadianbride.com under the newlywed section.
    Your pics were AWESOME!! Do you regret having your reception upstairs since there is limited space? what was going on downstairs during your reception? Could your guest move around(upstairs/downstairs)?

    #52 bobbi-francis

    bobbi-francis
    • Jr. Member
    • 186 posts

      Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:58 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by albianstar
      i posted a pick of hte plantation from the outside on canadianbride.com under the newlywed section.
      why werent you able to request upstairs or downstairs?

      #53 albianstar

      albianstar
      • Newbie
      • 82 posts

        Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:26 PM

        i didnt request either, however i liked the top just fine. It was more than enough room, and there was no one else in the resterant so if we wanted we could have taken the whole place over.
        also the beach bar remained open directly below the resterant, and since no one was around there it was basically our private bar.

        #54 chicago88

        chicago88
        • Member
        • 699 posts

          Posted 23 January 2008 - 01:28 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by albianstar
          i didnt request either, however i liked the top just fine. It was more than enough room, and there was no one else in the resterant so if we wanted we could have taken the whole place over.
          also the beach bar remained open directly below the resterant, and since no one was around there it was basically our private bar.
          Thanks! I have another question...

          Did you have a DJ? If so, where did he set up, etc...

          Thanks so much for all your input albianstar - much appreciated!!!!!



          Therese & Jay
          Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
          http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

          #55 bobbi-francis

          bobbi-francis
          • Jr. Member
          • 186 posts

            Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:11 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by chicago88
            Thanks! I have another question...

            Did you have a DJ? If so, where did he set up, etc...

            Thanks so much for all your input albianstar - much appreciated!!!!!
            Good Question! if you did have a dj, was he far from the dance floor? is there a lot of dancing space...our families both love to boogie!




            0 user(s) are reading this topic

            0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users