Photo

Hilton Cancun

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Opice34

Opice34
  • 414 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:24 PM

Is anyone getting married at the Hilton Cancun? I can't seem to find anyone who's getting married there or has even toured them on a site visit!

We haven't picked a location yet, but we are looking at the Hilton this weekend. Everything I've read sounds good, but I'm getting a bit nervous that I can seem to find anyone else who's been married there! I'd appreciate any opinions you guys have! Thanks!

#2 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:19 PM

It looked gorgeous in pictures.. we drove by it and didn't get a chance to stop in.

#3 Opice34

Opice34
      • 414 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 04:18 PM

We just got back from a visit and LOVED it!! There was even a wedding while we were there, so we got to see it.

Thanks for the post!

#4 ravogler

ravogler
        • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:39 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Opice34
          Is anyone getting married at the Hilton Cancun? I can't seem to find anyone who's getting married there or has even toured them on a site visit!

We haven't picked a location yet, but we are looking at the Hilton this weekend. Everything I've read sounds good, but I'm getting a bit nervous that I can seem to find anyone else who's been married there! I'd appreciate any opinions you guys have! Thanks!
          We are looking at the Hilton Cancun for our wedding -- did you go there last weekend?

Rich

#5 Opice34

Opice34
          • 414 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 12:37 PM

Yup, we did! We loved it! See my other post - "Back from Cancun Site Inspections - Reviews Attached"

There are pics and everything! Enjoy!

#6 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:07 PM

Everything looks gorgeous at the Hilton, just a shame they don't do all inclusive.

#7 indypitty

indypitty
              • 110 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 07:26 PM

I am also considering the Hilton. I have a co-worker who got married there a couple of years ago and LOVED IT! She really has only the best things to say about her wedding. I just e-mailed them yesterday and the WC already e-mailed me back an e-proposal will all kinds of info. attached. It looks beautiful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users