Photo

Westin Los Cabos brides post here!

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#41 marip123

marip123
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 04:13 PM

I definitely recognize the second guy talking in the last video. He was the one who gave us our tour. Have you had any luck having some named as your WC? Hope so!
    Steph and Ben - 6/8/08! We did it!

#42 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by marip123
    I definitely recognize the second guy talking in the last video. He was the one who gave us our tour. Have you had any luck having some named as your WC? Hope so!
    nope, still no WC. hopefully it will be sorted out this week because my FMIL called my FI to tell him that we needed to really get on the ball about a few things, and that was one of them. somehow when she tells him, its more urgent than when i tell him it needs to be done. oh well, whatever, at least he's doing it now!

#43 Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B

Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B
    • 47 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:28 PM

WHEH!!!!! My room blocked filled and then some....Man, I was sweating major bullets....anyway gals, goodluck with your planning process....my wedding is in 4 weeks and I'll be sure to do a detailed review of everything when I get back......right now I'm just doing detailed crap like seating charts, place cards, menus, welcome bags, blah blah blah.

I'm so super excited but also super stressed hoping everything will be executed according to plan!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while...I have a licensing exam in three weeks for med school. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Happy Planning!

"LOVE OF MY LIFE!"

#44 marip123

marip123
      • 211 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:10 PM

[QUOTE=Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B;293917]WHEH!!!!! My room blocked filled and then some....Man, I was sweating major bullets....anyway gals, goodluck with your planning process....my wedding is in 4 weeks and I'll be sure to do a detailed review of everything when I get back......right now I'm just doing detailed crap like seating charts, place cards, menus, welcome bags, blah blah blah.

I'm so super excited but also super stressed hoping everything will be executed according to plan!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while...I have a licensing exam in three weeks for med school. Feel free to ask me any questions.

OH! Have fun! Good luck on your exam! I can't wait to hear how everything goes. How exciting!

#45 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 03:41 PM

Hey gals, I was doing a search in the picasa community photo albums, and found this guy's amazing album of the Westin Los Cabos and other things around San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, so I had to share!
        Picasa Web Albums - Philip - Traveler: Par...

Also, I added most of the Westin photos and a few more (58 new, total of 166) to my huge collaborative Westin photo album of all the photos I've found. You can see that here: Picasa Web Albums - Maura - Westin Los Ca...

#46 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 01:52 PM

does anybody have a list of the DJs approved by the westin? they are slow as hell about getting back to us with a list of their recommendations.

#47 marip123

marip123
        • 211 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:28 PM

Sorry, can't help. We're IPODing it with their sound system rental. They are VERY slow. I was supposed to hear back last week regarding cake prices and updated menu, and now word.

We have now designated a "helper bee" who will be taking charge the day of our wedding. I'm too afraid things would not turn out if left to the Westin.

#48 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:48 PM

ok at least i dont feel so bad. maira gallegos was going to call me this week to decide a ceremony location, and she never called. surprise surprise. where are you doing yours on the grounds?

#49 marip123

marip123
          • 211 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:53 PM

Well, we are having our ceremony on the beach. I'm sorry to hear you still haven't been able to confirm Arricefes. that would just be a magical place for a ceremony. After I saw this post, I went and emailed Lorena again with the email she sent me telling me she would get back to me last week. Funny, but not really. Kind of annoying.

#50 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by marip123
            Well, we are having our ceremony on the beach. I'm sorry to hear you still haven't been able to confirm Arricefes. that would just be a magical place for a ceremony. After I saw this post, I went and emailed Lorena again with the email she sent me telling me she would get back to me last week. Funny, but not really. Kind of annoying.
            dont bother with asking about doing the ceremony at arricefes. they want a $10,000 buyout fee to use the foyer.

we told them thanks but no thanks.

we have to pick another location now. grrr. i will post an awesome map they gave us, but it doesnt include the terraces. its on my home computer though, so will post tonight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users