• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 07:36 PM

Hi ladies - I am still on the photographer hunt. A knottie suggested Andrew Reilly - has anyone used or heard of him? I haven't heard back from him yet about availability or pricing, but I will post more when I get the info. In the meantime, is anyone familiar with him and his work?

Andrew Reilly Photography

#2 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 12:42 AM

Ann - out of all the photographers that you have posted so far 4 PV area Ithink I like him best...who u leaning towards?

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 11:31 AM

Well, I WAS leaning towards Elizabeth Medina (Mexico Wedding Photographer, Elizabeth Medina, destination wedding photography, Merida, Yucatan, Mexico) - mainly because I liked her stuff and she was available! But then I was getting a lot of so-so reviews on The Knot. And not about her, no one had used her, but about her prices. Photography isn't one place I want to cut corners, but if I can get great quality for cheap, I'm all for that!

So Andrew isn't available, but he gave me his brother's information (how cute is that!?). I haven't heard back from the brother yet, but he is Jay Reilly - Jay Reilly Photography

I also hear some good things on The Knot about these:

The Art Of Light Photography
        Mandy Marie Photographer

So many choices!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users