becks

VIP

• VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:04 PM

This just in...We may be ditching the beach balls in favor of swim rings... FI's job is to find them, so when I e-mailed him about where he was looking he must have been poking around a bit and came across these from recsupply.com

They aren't custom printed, but SO cute. $1.80 each isn't too bad...

if the photo doesn't go thru, try here:

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#22 ajncooter

ajncooter
  • 983 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:00 PM

yea Im doing the beach bags already for my 30 days out? i dont want to spend to much because I have 4 in a family and to get 4 of anything with postage can get out of hand? thanks guys

#23 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:43 AM

koozies are a great idea, they are affordable and you can send them well

#24 ajncooter

ajncooter
      • 983 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 07:33 PM

i just thought of mini photo albums...

#25 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
        • 1,266 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:47 AM

Im doing something similar since I am having very few guest. Here is what I was thinking about sending (maybe only 2 things) 1. Make a little Travel Survival Kit that includes stuff for the LOOONG Journey to Fiji ( sleeping mask, socks, puzzle book, travel toothpaste and toothbrush, etch) 2. Passport cover (havent found the right price yet! 3. How to speak Fijian book (just ordered on amazon a few days ago!) 4. A gift card to barnes and noble or another bookstore so they can buy a good book to read on the beach

#26 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
          • 165 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:30 PM

Okay, this deserves a bump! lol I've read all about gifts for guests, OOT bags, etc., but I absolutely love the teaser gifts! Any other ideas, ladies??

We asked for a 3 month RSVP deadline for the DW so that we could start our headcount and ordering gifts bit by bit for everyone (as well as plan everything). So, after the 3 month mark, I'll probably send out 2 or 3 teasers and then the main gifts I'll give out at the resort when I see everyone.

Thinking maybe 60 days out, 30 days out, then the guests' final/main gifts given at the resort. MOH and BM dunno when they'll get theirs yet. I'll think about what to send out as teasers, but I love this!

#27 debbiedoyle

debbiedoyle
            • 151 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:42 PM

Cute ideas!

#28 ohaske

ohaske
              • 163 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:50 PM

I never thought about teaser gifts! I still don't have my exact number of guests yet but its its over 30 I think I will use this idea for sure

#29 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
                • 270 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:50 PM

what about key/tip holders with the cute saying inside (can print using free business cards from vistaprint)? you would only need to make 2 per room.... and would probably be cheap to mail them?

Holly

#30 kim0806

kim0806
                  • 170 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:24 AM

I don't know how many people have Hobby Lobby's close by, but I found VERY affordable cute passport covers there.  I believe they were $2.99 or 3.99, but I used a 40% off coupon printed out online.  They have a few different patterns and also have two-packs of matching luggage tags. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users