Sign in to follow this  
annouska

Moon palace bride 09

Hi everyone

I am getting married at the moon palace July09. I cant wait. I havnt actually booked it yet as I am waiting for the holiday brochures to come out for summer 09. Ive been told I have to wait until april to book.

Is anyone else getting married at the moon palace? or has any one had their wedding at the moon palace?

I would love some information thanx

I was at a wedding at moon palace. I had a tread posted with pictures from photo bucket but for some reason you could see all my other slideshows so I had to take it off. I will repost pictures to night on your thread when I get home from work. If itâ€s the Moon Palace in Cancun it is a gorgeous resort and the services were excellent. I loved every thing about my stay!

Hi there!

Congratulations & welcome! I am getting married at the Moon Palace in April of this year. It's a beautiful place and I am VERY excited. There are a couple of girls on the board who are getting/have gotten married there. Best of luck to you with your planning!

Hey,

Yes, we booked directly with the Hotel and yes, we are having a private reception. We will have a free ceremony and cocktail reception for booking 10 rooms and then we will pay to have a private outdoor reception on one of the terraces. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with!