Photo

cabo event designs..

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#11 ncainey

ncainey
  • 159 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:34 AM

Hi girls! I believe this is the company that Maye is renting everything for my wedding from. I am doing the lounge furniture for the cocktail hour and I think she is getting some lighting and linens from them as well. Here is the prices she gave me but don't quote me on it. It may be different from the quotes they give you. I agree, I love their stuff!

SQUARE OTTOMANS 8 $38.00 $304.00
    TRIANGLE OTTOMANS 5 $38.00 $190.00
    THREE PEOPLE SOFA W/BANQUETTE 3 $80.00 $240.00
    COFFE TABLE 3 $85.00 $255.00

Oh, the number by it is the amount of each she proposed for my wedding. PM me if you want pics of the specific items she is suggesting.

#12 ajncooter

ajncooter
    • 983 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:41 AM

are you renting any linens and chairs? im curious on those prices too?
      thanks

#13 jak27

jak27
      • 715 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:54 PM

Ladies,

I took pictures of the warehouse when we were going our site visit, so I'll post all of the pictures I have as well. I also found a modified pricing list I received with our quote, so I need to reformat it and I'll post it in a while. Please remember that we had 85 guests, so we need more furniture, linens, etc!

Give me a bit and I'll post the pictures!

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:55 PM

erica, are you going to use them?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 coreyphil

coreyphil
        • 497 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:59 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jak27
          Ladies,

I took pictures of the warehouse when we were going our site visit, so I'll post all of the pictures I have as well. I also found a modified pricing list I received with our quote, so I need to reformat it and I'll post it in a while. Please remember that we had 85 guests, so we need more furniture, linens, etc!

Give me a bit and I'll post the pictures!
          Jill - did you do this on a separate post?

#16 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
          • VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:00 PM

I contacted them over a week ago and received a call from the gal there. Spoke with her for a bit about renting some things...she said she would e-mail me quotes and price sheets, and I havn't heard from her since. I was very impressed that the lady actually called my cell directly from Mexico...or whereever they are...but now no info....waiting...waiting..waiting. They have some great things to offer, but I have no clue how much $$$$.....Side note....
            I emailed my WC saying I was researching using a different vendor to save some money if possible and got a very long response back scolding me for going outside their vendor..... I wanted to write something nasty back about how its my damn money I'm spending, and I will research whomever I want! I feel like they are charging way too much for items I know other brides have gotten for cheaper! Anyways...off subject...sorry!

#17 coreyphil

coreyphil
            • 497 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amy&andy08
              I contacted them over a week ago and received a call from the gal there. Spoke with her for a bit about renting some things...she said she would e-mail me quotes and price sheets, and I havn't heard from her since. I was very impressed that the lady actually called my cell directly from Mexico...or whereever they are...but now no info....waiting...waiting..waiting. They have some great things to offer, but I have no clue how much $$$$.....Side note....
              I emailed my WC saying I was researching using a different vendor to save some money if possible and got a very long response back scolding me for going outside their vendor..... I wanted to write something nasty back about how its my damn money I'm spending, and I will research whomever I want! I feel like they are charging way too much for items I know other brides have gotten for cheaper! Anyways...off subject...sorry!
              That stinks ... for some things I'm willing to pay extra to have my WC coordinate and arrange ... but for others (especially depending on the price) ... the prices are way too much! The bottom line is that they can screw all the brides out there that 1) have money to burn, or 2) are unwilling to do the legwork themselves!!!

Hmmm ... that sounded a bit harsh ... I do feel sorry for the ones that have no idea that there are cheaper options and haven't discovered a great resource like bdw ....

Attached Files

#18 ajncooter

ajncooter
              • 983 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:09 PM

thats crazy. me too.. she called me last week and was super nice.. however she never sent me pricing, pictures or details? I hope they can get their act together because I think they could be very sucessful in the cabo area...

#19 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                • VIP Member
                • 3,405 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:21 PM

Well they need to get their act together then! Not good...calling us then leaving us hanging! Geez...I was so excited to get that e-mail too. I want to get a bunch of stuff a la carte from them...we'll see!

#20 cessyboston

cessyboston
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,096 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:49 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by host
                    erica, are you going to use them?
                    i am just waiting for them to email me with prices they called they were super nice, i will keep you posted tammy did you use them?
                    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users