cabo event designs..

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 cessyboston

cessyboston
  • VIP Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:56 PM

i came across this website love there stuff so classy take a look...i do not know there pricing yet i just emailed them there is so much i want to rent...

Del Cabo ~Event Design~
    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#2 JessicaM

JessicaM
    • Vendor
    • 1,969 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:22 AM

what fun stuff....let me know about the pricing once you get it back. I would be interested to see what it costs.

#3 kiki

kiki
      • Banned
      • 170 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:53 AM

yes , let us know!!!

#4 brandy '08

brandy '08
        • 83 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:01 AM

Wow. Everything looks great on there site. Keep us posted =)

Brandy
          My daughter Makenzie

#5 jak27

jak27
          • 715 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:29 PM

Erica, thank you! That is the rental company we used for our wedding and I couldn't for the life of me find their brochure that I picked up there. They have some fabulous stuff...

I'll try to find the pricing list I was given for our initial quote and that should help get an idea as well!

#6 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:35 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jak27
              Erica, thank you! That is the rental company we used for our wedding and I couldn't for the life of me find their brochure that I picked up there. They have some fabulous stuff...

I'll try to find the pricing list I was given for our initial quote and that should help get an idea as well!
              I'd love to see their prices! Their stuff looks gorgeous and they did such a fantastic job on your wedding Jill!

John and I always wanted to have a loung-y type of feeling during our reception/cocktail hour, but thought it would be way too much $$ to rent the decor. So I guess we shall see...

#7 cessyboston

cessyboston
              • VIP Member
              • 2,096 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:27 PM

as soon as i find out i will let you all know im so excited hope its not too expensive..i always seem to find expensive stuff.:)
                Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#8 Saraha

Saraha
                • 2,597 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:33 PM

Great find, cant wait to hear what you hear from them!!

#9 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,405 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:45 PM

OOOh yes. I've been trying forever to find a good cabo rental place. I need so much stuff, and I feel like the prices I'm getting from my WC are jacked. 350 for the simple chuppah and around $45 for glass hurricanes. Craziness. I've googled cabo rental companies, etc. and can never find anything! Thanks for the info. I'm awaiting a quote as well. Post when you find out, I'm guessing its probably expensive by the looks of the stuff. Damn champange taste on my beer budget!

#10 Wisco4

Wisco4
                    • 666 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 10:34 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this! My WC told me about this place but I wanted to see some of their things so that I could try and convey the ideas I had in my head. This place has just what I'm looking for in linens, tableware, everything!
                      ~Amanda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users