Photo

Save the Date timeframe?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
  • 163 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 06:56 PM

i would send them asap as well, except you might want to factor in the holiday mailstorm and in that case you might want to wait until right after xmas. we sent ours almost exactly six months in advance.
    Jen & Aaron
    January 13, 2007

#12 jpkw

jpkw
    • VIP Member
    • 1,650 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:07 PM

WE sent them out this week! thanks for all of the input! i'm so glad we have it done!! now hopefully our guests will make their arrangements over the holidays...

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:18 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jpkw
      WE sent them out this week! thanks for all of the input! i'm so glad we have it done!! now hopefully our guests will make their arrangements over the holidays...

jennifer, i think your guests got them...i have booked 3 rooms so far today!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 January 2007 - 02:48 PM

I say send them out the earlier the better. I sent my original one out about 10 months before and was able to find out about who would be able to go and it gave some people time to research costs.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users