Sign in to follow this  
Leia78

Bought my dress but...

Try it on. YOu can always sell the other one on eBay. I bought my TTD dress on eBay.

Both of those dresses you like are beautiful.

Definitely try the Casablanca dress on! Otherwise, you'll always think of it. If it's as great as you think it might be, then you'll be happier even if you have to deal with selling the first dress.

I already have my dress too - first dress at the first store - so I might have this issue down the road too! I'm trying to be like Amy though and not look at dresses anymore. It's hard not to though!

Update...so I called a wedding gown store and they are going to order a sample for me (will cost me $28..which will go towards the dress if I decide on it). They should have it in by this weekend. I can't wait and put my uncertainties to rest!

I'll post pics...don't worry...

I'm going to try on the Casablanca dress tomorrow...I'm so excited! A part of me wants it to be THE ONE, and another part of me wants it to look horrible on me (that way i save $). Oh well...i'll keep you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia78 View Post
I'm going to try on the Casablanca dress tomorrow...I'm so excited! A part of me wants it to be THE ONE, and another part of me wants it to look horrible on me (that way i save $). Oh well...i'll keep you posted.
Good luck! Can't wait to see pics!

The second one is pretty, but I adore the lace and sash on the one you already own. But have fun today, and good luck with your decision!