Sign in to follow this  
michelle08

Where are you registered?

We registered at REI, Williams-Sonoma, Neiman's, Dillard's (for one thing) & a local store Dishes From the Past (that has a great website, too!)

REI & WS both have 10% discounts on completion of the registry, just FYI and I was less than impressed w/ Dillards' registry. The website is confusing, we ended up receiving a lot of spoons b/c our guests thought that was all that was left! But I highly recommend the others.

We are registered at Honeyfund.com Site Requirements for Honeyfund.com, the free honeymoon registry and Bed, Bath , and Beyond.

A warning about Target, they have changed their return policy and will only , accept one thing , over $30, w/o a receipt. A friend of mine ended up with 3 of something and Target would only let her return one of them w/o a receipt. We have had some issues with our registry already so we have pretty much closed that one out.

We registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond, Crate & Barrel and a couple of things from Macy's. FI really wanted to register at Home Depot but my Dad bought him out of that by giving him all the tools, drills and other stuff he wanted at our engagement party!

We registered at Bed Bath and Beyond and have a honeymoon registry with TheBigDay.com . I think they also have a fee, but we booked our honeymoon travel through them so the fee is waived. They actually got us a really great deal on our honeymoon hotels, so it was a huge win-win!

No honeymoon registry but we did Macy's, JCPenney, and REI.

We had Pottery Barn but they pissed me off so I deleted that one and replaced it with REI.

From my experience JCPenney's customer service has been the best, and Macy's has a better selection of the stuff we wanted.

We registered at Target and Linens and Things. It was REALLY hard!!! I hope when we have a baby it's easier!