Photo

Rehearsal at Riu?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AmyFled

AmyFled
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:59 PM

Good morning everybody! I am just curious if everybody is going to, or has done, a rehearsal the day before their wedding? Originally I thought I would for sure, but is it really necessary for everybody to attend? I just want my guests to be able to enjoy as much "vacation" time as possible cause most are only staying 3 nights. I know my fiance and I will need to go over things with the officiant, but everybody else has already been in weddings before........... any sugguestions?

#2 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:24 PM

I'm not a riu person, be we had everyone "in" the wedding at the rehearsal. It only took about 15 minutes so it didn't hog anyone's time. We didn't have the officiant there - just the wedding coordinator. Basically they showed us where to meet, how to lineup, where to walk. Easy breezy.

#3 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:36 PM

I'm having mine the night before the wedding. Chandlyn said it would take less than 1/2 hour. I didn't really want to do one, but I think I should because I want everyone to know where they're supposed to be etc.

#4 Birdie07

Birdie07
        • 1,218 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:31 PM

I know you can have one but we decided against it. I was walking with my dad and chandlyn was walking my DH down and we told everyone where it was and they went and found it while walking around the resort. Plus you don't meet your officiant before the wedding or we didn't. But I would of done it if I had a bigger wedding party or such.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users