• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 02:12 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by michelle08
    Do you guys have insurance on your rings? Not just what is covered by your homeowners insurance, but a separate rider for jewelry/personal articles? This coverage will most always cover out of the country and then you won't have to worry about fake rings!!!
    i was going to say the same thing as michelle.
    also there are these really cool travel safes ...

Pacsafe

this is an anti-theft travel safe - we are getting one to bring to hawaii!

#12 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:22 AM

I rarely, if ever, remove my e-ring at home because I figure I'll lose it. I brought it and it stayed on my finger the whole time. (I switched hands for the ceremony). Maybe you could do that?

#13 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 10:53 AM

I couldn't imagine getting married without my real rings, it actually had never occured to me. I will def use my rings!

#14 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:54 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by michelle08
          Do you guys have insurance on your rings? Not just what is covered by your homeowners insurance, but a separate rider for jewelry/personal articles? This coverage will most always cover out of the country and then you won't have to worry about fake rings!!!
          That's what I was talking about :) If you guys don't have a seperate policy, get one! It really will give you piece of mind.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
          i was going to say the same thing as michelle.
          also there are these really cool travel safes ...

Pacsafe this is an anti-theft travel safe - we are getting one to bring to hawaii!
          That's awesome Allyssa! I guess if a thief wants something, they'll find a way to get it, but making it difficult doesn't hurt. I think I'm going to order one of these! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users