• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jaysgirl119

• 106 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 12:04 PM

Hi everyone!
    I just wanted to introduce myself really quick. My name is Mary and I am getting married in June of 2008. In the Bahamas or Jamaica. I am very excited and I look forward to learning and sharing with all of you!

#2 -Kate-

• VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 12:19 PM

Welcome! I look into a Jamaica wedding for quite a while before changing to Cabo so if you need any info let me know.

#3 Janet

• VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 12:20 PM

Welcome Mary! We have a couple of Bahamas and Jamaica brides so I'm sure they can help you out. How is your planning going so far?

#4 BVP

• 108 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 12:45 PM

Welcome Mary - and Congrats!!!!!

#5 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:36 PM

Welcome, Mary! My FSIL just got back from a wedding in Jamaica - she said it was absolutely gorgeous - it was at the Ritz Carleton. Once she posts her pictures, I can share if you're interested.

#6 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 December 2006 - 02:18 PM

welcome to the forum mary!! jamaica is the #1 destination spot for DWs outside of the US!

jennifer one of our mods got married in jamaica...she psoted some cute pics

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 03:04 PM

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to hearing more!
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#8 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by host
                welcome to the forum mary!! jamaica is the #1 destination spot for DWs outside of the US!
                Is cabo #2?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users