Photo

Villa in Cabo del Sol

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 addisonreed1113

addisonreed1113
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 07:18 PM

After a little research I really like the Cabo del Sol area (which has private villas, a country club and also the Sheraton and Fiesta Americana). Does anyone have experience with these venues? We would love to rent a villa and have our ceremony on the beach and our reception either at the Villa or country club and thought the Sheraton or Fiesta would be a great place to for our friends/family to stay. Any information on these would be great. Also we have contacted Tara Null for our wedding coordination; any experiences using her?

Thanks!
    Addison
    Newbie hoping to get married July 5, 2008!
    There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
    - I Corinthians 13:13

#2 Bradley Fraser

Bradley Fraser
    • 74 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 08:21 PM

From a photographers perspective all of Cabo del Sol is a dream. So many colorful architectural details, lush landscaping and one of the best beaches in Cabo. They also have a 'private' area between the pools, near the beach, with a palapa for wedding ceremonies. Anyone planning a wedding should always (if possible) try to do everything in one location.

Tara Null is all class. She works hard and has great people working with her. Tara gets it done!

#3 addisonreed1113

addisonreed1113
      • 93 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:51 AM

Thank you so much!! I looked at your site really beautiful work!
        There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
        - I Corinthians 13:13

#4 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:15 PM

addison - im not sure whats defined as the cabo del sol area but i shot a wedding in pedregal at villa maria. heres a link to the slideshow or blog post if you dont want to watch the slideshow. it was a beautiful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users