Photo

SeaGrape Reception Anyone???

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:25 AM

We changed our plans from the Disco to the Seagrape. Booked a DJ from 9-11. I can't believe we're going to be in Jamaica in less than 2 weeks!!!!!!

Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#12 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:43 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Heidi
      We changed our plans from the Disco to the Seagrape. Booked a DJ from 9-11. I can't believe we're going to be in Jamaica in less than 2 weeks!!!!!!
      That sounds like a great plan, Heidi. I changed from the disco too (but I'm staying at the Plantation for an extra 2 hours instead). I can't believe your wedding is almost here!!!

#13 Jill

Jill
      • 113 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:44 PM

Has anyone doen the poolside reception??

#14 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
        • 802 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:45 PM

OMG Heidi!!!! I can't believe that your time is almost here. Is the disco hideous.......why is everyone changing. Should i be nervous?? I have it booked from 9-11pm after dinner at the Plantation.

#15 DLyteful

DLyteful
          • 879 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Heidi
            WOW Heidi TWO WEEKS !!!!!

I think you are going to LOVE dancing in the sand!!!!

#16 jmhein

jmhein
            • 665 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by md_ocr
              OMG Heidi!!!! I can't believe that your time is almost here. Is the disco hideous.......why is everyone changing. Should i be nervous?? I have it booked from 9-11pm after dinner at the Plantation.
              I really didnt think the disco was hideous! I mean, it IS a disco, so it's darker, with a dance floor, a disco ball, a bar with stools... but it was a lot of fun and the sound system was great, the music and DJ were excellent, so if your crowd likes to dance, which we all did, it really worked wonderfully for us!
              ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#17 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
              • 802 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:51 PM

JM, how many people does it hold. I may have over 100 people for my wedding. Will everyone fit?

#18 jmhein

jmhein
                • 665 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:55 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by md_ocr
                  JM, how many people does it hold. I may have over 100 people for my wedding. Will everyone fit?
                  Not too sure of its capacity, but I think 100 would fit no problem, and definitely make it more of a party! We had 42 people and still lots of space!

Here are a bunch of pics of our party at the disco:
                  Janelle Hein's Photos | Facebook
                  ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#19 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                  • 802 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:01 PM

JM, do i have to join facebook to see your pics. I'm such a dork.....and probably the only person that doesn't have a facebook account, :-)

ETA: Okay i just created my account and requested you as a friend (missystu). Will that allow me to see your pics now?

#20 Jill

Jill
                    • 113 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:41 PM

Did you get sick and tired of the sand, dancing on the sand was not hard Seems really nice but worried about all the sand!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users