Sign in to follow this  
KtownBride

SeaGrape Reception Anyone???

Hi All Brides!!! Anyone having or had their reception at the Seagrape on the beach?? I thought it would be a great place, as it is outside, and on the beach. However - the pictures I have seen - seem to be very small, and very little chairs and tables. Can this place be decorated up to look nice? I'm having second thoughts!!!! Where will me guests (45 ppl) sit and minglehuh.gif

I am also thinking about having our dinner there after we get married. The prices seem good but I don't know if it's right in the way where people will be walking around. I asked Chandlyn to send me some pic's and if/once she does I will post them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebride2b View Post
I booked it for my after dinner reception. So that we can dance and hang out but not eat?
Thats sounds great, we were looking for an option like that other than the disco but haven't found much info...how much is it to reserve seagrape and are you booking any dj's or live music there? Thanks for any info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoWife View Post
Seagrape costs $10.00 per person for open bar. For entertainment, we just used our i-Pod and speakers and it worked out great. We were there for our Welcome Party the night before the wedding from 8-10pm. Not too many other people came down on the beach where we were. We hung a big banner that said Mo and Tim Welcome You To Jamaica so I think the few people that were down on the beach realized it was a private party and just kept on walking.
Thanks Mo! I think we'll do that after our reception dinner instead of the disco.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie View Post
Thats sounds great, we were looking for an option like that other than the disco but haven't found much info...how much is it to reserve seagrape and are you booking any dj's or live music there? Thanks for any info!
We have hired a DJ for the 8-11 pm reception @ $150 per hour. Looks like we'll be dancing in the sand, but what the heck!, its Jamaica!