#11 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:18 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by StephanieMN
    Yes, let them "bite it".
    Hope you are feeling better soon. Maybe you should open a kissing booth tomorrow morning and tell your boss if you don't have $500 in kiss money by 5:15 you are out the door because if no one will kiss you than you MUST be too sick to be there.
    Hahaha...oh Stephanie. You are a beauty!

#12 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:22 PM

That sucks you're sick, I'm sorry, Christa. You should definitely go in there armed with 5 boxes of tissues, 8 things of cough drops, the works and play it up.

#13 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
      • 2,302 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:41 PM

Oh Christa, sorry you are feeling so horrible. If you're as sick as your siggy pic, maybe they'll send you home after you finish coughing and sneezing on everybody and make your boss sick!

Get better soon!
        2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#14 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:48 PM

What the heck is wrong with people? 5am just so they can watch a stupid football game? Losers.

Anyway, whatever you decide, I hope you feel better soon!

#15 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:53 PM

i like stephanie's idea.....
            i say call in sick, if you can keep your job.
            if not, go out of your way to sick it up- sneeze and cough a lot. forget about covering your mouth and nose. also, show up in sweats. wrap a sweater/blanket around you.
            or pretend that you didn't know about the 5 am part - didn't get the message or were too doped up on tylenol to remember.

feel better!

#16 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:57 PM

Bastards! I don't like your bosses. Why not do inventory after the game instead of getting up at the ass crack of dawn to count stuff?

If you must go, curse them the whole way there so you're in an even more foul mood once you arrive. Cough a lot, blow your nose like an instrument, and put a little blush on those cheeks to look extra warm, play it up. If they don't send you home after all that, then they truly are from hell and they can bite me too :P

Hope you feel better sweetie *xoxoxo*

#17 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 09:10 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by starchild
                If you must go, curse them the whole way there so you're in an even more foul mood once you arrive. Cough a lot, blow your nose like an instrument, and put a little blush on those cheeks to look extra warm, play it up. If they don't send you home after all that, then they truly are from hell and they can bite me too :P

Hope you feel better sweetie *xoxoxo*
                Yeah that's the problem, my boss won't send me home & won't send anyone else home - that's how I got sick in the first place! My boss started getting sick the day before me. Seriously people. I told my FI to get one of the shotguns out of storage - that's how mad I am.

#18 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                • VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 09:13 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lauren c.
                  i like stephanie's idea.....
                  i say call in sick, if you can keep your job.
                  if not, go out of your way to sick it up- sneeze and cough a lot. forget about covering your mouth and nose. also, show up in sweats. wrap a sweater/blanket around you.
                  or pretend that you didn't know about the 5 am part - didn't get the message or were too doped up on tylenol to remember.

feel better!
                  Yes, definitely sweats. I may not even brush my teeth. I'm not sure if that will just embarrass the hell out of me or make them feel REALLY bad.

#19 1elephant

1elephant
                  • VIP Member
                  • 15,998 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 09:24 PM

ok, i say brush the teeth, but def. don't shower. don't even comb your hair...drape that sweater/blanket around your head so you look like an old babushka.
                    also, groan a lot.

#20 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 09:29 PM

Thanks Lauren for showing me the way. Teeth brushing is very important.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users