Photo

For those with an orchid theme

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 02:24 PM

Bath and Body Works introduced a new scent called Enchanted Orchid. They are selling the small hand lotions for $1 each. It might make a nice item to add to an OOT bag for the ladies.

#2 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 02:31 PM

OHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDD!

Melglnh I LOVEEEEEEEEE this dog. Is this your dog? Sorry totally off topic but as soon as I opened this I freaked out. What breed is that? I want it!

Ok let me go bck and check out the orchid theme. Love orchids too but not as much as that DOG! lol

#3 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
      • 1,016 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 02:44 PM

Yes, that is my puppy. She is a toy poodle and turns 5 months old tomorrow. I am a bit biased but I really think she is the cutest thing in the world.

#4 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:07 PM

She seriously is. I thought it was a toy poodle, I saw one before and I absolutely think they are too cute. I want one! I'll be Dr Doolittle for sure.

#5 cessyboston

cessyboston
          • VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:36 PM

ORCHIDS ARE MY THEME.... thanks for letting us know.....going to check it out how does it smell?
            Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#6 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
            • 1,016 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:09 PM

It actually smells quite nice. I just put some on. :) For $1 you can't beat it and I like that they are small enough so that they don't take up too much space in your purse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users