Photo

local Cabo Officiant? recommendations?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 zethers

zethers
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:11 PM

I'm back from my wedding...as promised here is my review for Rev. Jorge Arechiga... As I had posted earlier Rev. Marco Arechiga wasn't available so we went with his brother Rev. Jorge Arechiga...AND....He was great!!

We met with him a few days before the wedding so we could all get to know eachother, I didn't want to feel like he was a complete stranger. He had sent over a few different sample ceremonies via email, I ended up liking a little bit from each one, but not one completely, so I took it upon myself to copy and paste and then send it back. He totally worked with me to come up with the perfect ceremony. I always received a prompt response via email, and when we met in person we went over it again to make sure it was exactly what we wanted.

To top it off we had some guests who didn't speak English and others who didn't speak Spanish, so he did our ceremony in both!! A little Spanish first then the translation in English, it was beautiful, this way everyone could laugh and/or cry!! haha.

At the end he did something really special and said a special thanks to our parents, which was totally appropriate for us. He had mentioned to us in our meeting that he always adds something at the end, unscripted, that he felt would be appropriate for us and our group, and he totally did!

He's really sweet and you can feel how much he loves what he does.

As far as I'm concerned, I would recommend him.

#32 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:14 PM

Sounds wonderful!!

#33 liznsergio

liznsergio
      • 400 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:39 AM

Hi Ladies!!!! I NEED HELP!!!!!! Are there any recent brides that used an officiant/minister OTHER THAN Marco Arechiga? I'm getting married next June and am looking for a minister who can deliver a special ceremony.

#34 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:51 AM

Did you try Marco's Brother: Rev. Jorge Arechiga??

#35 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
          • 427 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:30 PM

I am using Marco Arechiga for my wedding in November. I have really good things so I'm really happy with my choice.

Jess

#36 TorontoGirloutWest

TorontoGirloutWest
            • 39 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:01 AM

Because the fiance and I are likely to be civilly married in Canada it would mean a great deal to us if our wedding in Cabo was performed by an active Minister.

I was doing some googling and heard of a Mike Gratzke of the (non-denominational) English Church in Cabo. Has anyone had any dealings with him?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users