#21 marcoloscabos

marcoloscabos
  • Validating
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:12 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mango Deck
    Hi Zethers...

I've seen him work and let me tell you, He's great too, definetely an excellent option if you can't book Marco. It's like a blood thing, they're both great at their work; after all, they're brothers, so you might expect Him to be as good as Marco.
    If you decide to book Jorge, rest assured that you wont be disappointed.

Cheers
    Thank you for all your comments Mango, It is nice to hear from you. Take care now.

#22 stelladiver

stelladiver
    • 47 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:59 AM

It sounds like Marco is very highly regarded. Assuming he's not available, who else would you recommend? Thanks in advance!

#23 BBW

BBW
      • 54 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:30 PM

Hi Ladies

I've been reading the posts and questions that many of the brides have about Rev. Marco Arechiga

Ladies, if you want to have an unforgettable experience go with Him, if you want a person that will make you feel you've known him forever and that speaks from his heart, He's the one. I've worked with him in 85% of my weddings, so I can tell from experience.

The way He interacts with Bride & Groom is wonderful, He really means what He says and He knows what buttons to push in order to make, each and everyone of the guests, as excited as the Bride & Groom.

In case that He's unavailable, My second chocie would be Rev. Jorge Arechiga, He's Rev. Marco's brother and He is, also, excellent. Like someone said above, It must run in the family, because these two gentlemen are, extremely good at what they do.

I don't mean any disrespect for any ohter Reverend in Cabo, after all, they're all really good.

Best Wishes

#24 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:44 AM

Yay, my WC at Dreams just had Marco contact me for our wedding day. He has been wonderful and helpful to work with and responds to emails quickly. I feel like Evan and I will be in great hands on our wedding day.

#25 zethers

zethers
          • 135 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:58 PM

So I ended up booking Jorge Arechiga, Marco's brother, I'll make sure to come back here and post my review.

#26 Ali_P

Ali_P
            • 25 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:12 AM

Thanks for the info! Hoping to book Marco as well...

#27 deefalvey

deefalvey
              • 521 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 02:50 PM

Zethers -
                Please let me know about Jorge...I had originally booked Marco, but just got an email from him that he has been awarded 2008 Wedding Minister of the Year award and he will be receivnig the award during the time of my wedding. He has let me know that Jorge is availble and has gone ahead and booked him for me. Any feedback from your wedding will be appreciated!!
                Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#28 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 02:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by deefalvey
                  Zethers -
                  Please let me know about Jorge...I had originally booked Marco, but just got an email from him that he has been awarded 2008 Wedding Minister of the Year award and he will be receivnig the award during the time of my wedding. He has let me know that Jorge is availble and has gone ahead and booked him for me. Any feedback from your wedding will be appreciated!!
                  D- bummer on this change, but I have heard really good things about Jorge. I am sure it will work out great.

#29 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                  • 1,326 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:10 PM

Wow! Marco is winning an award. Great! I'm sooo happy he will be performing my ceremony. I'm pumped now!!

#30 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
                    • 75 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 08:06 PM

Marco Arechiga!!!!!!!!!!!! He did ours and was great!! We were all laughing and he really helped us to not be so nervous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users