Sign in to follow this  
Birdie07

Cali's Long awaited Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review (Long 6 pages in word)

Awesome review Cali!

I'm glad to hear your mom made it in one piece. You would never tell all those things happened from your teaser pics! I'm glad everything worked out in the end! Boo to your MIL thatswck.gif

Congrats to the new Mrs. cheer2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
We did eat lunch in the plantation a few times. They don't serve dinner there. I took some pics of the outside. I didn't go upstairs b/c you can't eat up there. It looks beautiful though.
Thanks, I'm glad it looks nice... We are having our private reception there, can't wait!!!

Wow! Thanks Cali for the great detailed review!! Sounds like it was quite the adventure but I am so glad it turned out wonderfully in the end!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!! (hint, hint, hint...) cheesy.gif

Cali! That was an awesome review! I was so sad reading the part about your mom possibly not making it that I actually got all teary here at work sad.gif I could just feel your hurt and how sad you must have felt. I would die if my mom couldn't make it in time for my wedding, she is my best friend. I was so happy to read on and find out that she made it in time. What an amazing relief. I had wondered why she had on jeans in your teaser pics but now we know why! The poor lady!

I'm so glad that you were able to handle the stress and it sounds like you had an amazing time. I love this part:

"When he said does anyone object and no one said anything he said why would anyone come to Jamaica just to object and had us all laughing."

That just made the whole thing fun! What a funny experience you are able to have to remember the rest of your lives, instead of being upset about the bad parts you just made it work and laughed. Sooo happy for you! Major congrats!

smile03.gif

I laughed and I cried. Thanks so much for posting. I am so happy to hear that your mom made it in time. I think mine would have freaked out. I would have freaked out. Thanks so much for taking the time to do a review. It is so reassuring to hear what other people think and hear their experiences.