Photo

TA Dina! :)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:49 PM

Ladies, i wanted to give a mini-shout-out to TA Dina...

as some of you know, we booked our buy-out of The Lodge at Molokai Ranch without a TA as i contacted them directly and it became 'non-commissionable'.

I was hoping to work with a TA and contacted Dina about booking our Honeymoon and our airfare and after a nice conversation, she is going to work with many of our guests on their airfare and additional hotel accomodations!

Anyway, Dina has been great to us!!
    We put up a page on our website with all of her info and sent an email to our guests and got an email back today from one of FI's cousin's saying that he spoke with her and she was very helpful and they are going to use her for the other portion of their trip.

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:56 PM

Alyssa that is awesome! Way to go, TA Dina!

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:57 PM

thanks jamy! off topic but everytime i look at your siggy pic i wish i was in CA or at the beach!!! it is great :)

#4 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:00 PM

Aww thanks! When I found the Venice design I flipped because we eat at the Sidewalk Cafe (in the background) quite often! If you ever come out I'll take you there, great people watching sight!

#5 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:14 PM

i am going to hold you to it! i love people watching

#6 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:18 PM

me too...deal!

#7 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
              • 2,302 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:27 PM

to this post! I contacted Dina about the Dominican Republic and she was VERY quick to respond and full of helpful information! She even gave her recommendations, warnings, and covered some concerns I had. She has been totally awesome! Cheers for TA Dina!!!
                2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#8 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:28 PM

that's great girls!

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:48 PM

YAY dina!! she is really great to work with...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users